Chapter 1

(A/N) This is Book Two of my Mystery of the Ages series, so if you have not read Book One, I highly recommend it. If you have read Book One:
This story is picking up after Delirious has taken Cartoonz home from the hospital. And like how my last story was in Ohm's POV, this story is in Delirious' POV.

"I'll see ya tomorrow, man." I say, waving as I walk out the front door. A faint reply is heard from inside. Its been a week since the group's encounter with Zach and honestly, I'm kind of sad. Not about Zach, I just miss hanging out with everyone in person. Sighing, I open the door to my car, and put my keys into the ignition. I feel the roar of the engine and I smile slightly. I may not be car crazy like Wildcat, but I do enjoy a good engine purr. I slowly pull out of the driveway, and make my way home.

§ 10 Minutes Later §

As I pull into my own driveway, I notice that I left my porch light on. "God damnit." I swear under my breath. My neighbors hate it when I leave it on.

(A/N) I know that's actually Mini, but just go with it.

I walk through the front door and set my stuff down on my couch. I collapse next to it and let out a loud groan. I grab a remote from beside me and turn the TV on. I flip through the channels, trying to find something interesting, when my phone goes off. I let out another groan, louder than the first. I lean over and grab my phone from beside me and turn it on. It's a text from Ohm.

(O - Ohm; D - Delirious)

O: How's he doing?

D: Doin good. Just got home from visiting him again. How are you?

O: Fine, I guess. You check my channel recently?

I frown at that. I haven't, but why does he want to know? He's never asked before. I type up a reply.

D: No....why?

He doesn't reply right away so I get up and head into the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and grab a can of Pepsi. I open it and take a sip, when Ohm finally responds. I unlock my phone and read the message.

O: I did it. I actually did it.

I look at the message confused. "What? What did he do?" I say to myself. I put my phone in my pocket and walk to my recording room. I sit down in my chair and turn my PC on. I get on YouTube and search up Ohm's channel. I look at the most recent video and read the title.

It's Time

The thumbnail is just an omega symbol. I click on it and watch. It starts out as a black screen. "What's goin' on guys? Today I have something special for all of you." I hear Ohm's voice. He pauses and takes a deep breath. "When I said that I would do a face reveal when I hit ten million subscribers, it was meant as a joke for me. However," He pauses again. "Recent events have taught me something. Life is too short. You need to do things everyday like it could be your last. My one friend and I almost had our last day. And before the comments roll in," He lets out a small chuckle. "I ain't telling you guys nothin'. Some things are too personal. But my appearance should not be." He takes another breath. The black screen then turns into a view of Ohm sitting in his chair. He gives a small smile and waves. "Hey, guys. My name is Ryan, though you may know me as Ohmwrecker." The video fades out and I'm left speechless. I sit back in my chair and stare at the screen. "He actually did it." I mumble. "He actually...wow."

I slowly get out of my chair and walk to my front door. I take my phone out and dial in a number. It rings a couple times, then I hear a click and someone says, "Hello?" I start to laugh. "You mother fucker. I can't believe you actually went through with it!" I hear Ohm laugh from his end of the call. "Yeah." He replies. "I figured it was time." He pauses, then asks, "What about you?" My breath catches in my throat.