Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V:

"Babe, harder, harder, hard---mmmmmm" I moan in pleasure.

"Harry I'm 'bout to c---ughhhh" Nick moaned.

We both came, he came on the condom and I came all over my chest.

Nick passed me my phone since it was ringing.

"It's Louis." He states.

I accepted the call and placed it in my ear.

"Lou?"

"Hazz, where are you? Darcy's been looking for you, you finish work at 7, its now 11. Where the hell are you?" Louis said from the other line.

"I'm coming, it's just, I'm coming okay?" 

"Yeah hurry up"

I  ended the call and turned to Nick.

"I gotta go, it's quite late. I'll text you" I told Nick while putting my boxers and pants on.

I kissed him on his cheek and made my way out.

Shit Louis' gonna be asking why I'm home late, what am I gonna tell him?

'Hey babe I just fucked Nick that's why I'm late, yeah sorry, won't happen again.'

I need to make a valid excuse before I get home. I drive past McDonald's to get some nuggets for Lou and Darcy so they won't get too mad. Once I got the nuggets I hurry my route home.

"I'm home!" I declared once I stepped inside.

"Papa!" Darcy yelled running towards me.

"Hello sweetie," I kissed her forehead and brought her in my arm whilst holding the take out on my other arm.

"Babe, where have you been this late?" Lou asked walking towards me and pecked my cheek.

"Just work. I'm kind of tired boo. Darce, why don't papa and daddy tuck you to bed now? I bought some nuggets! We can eat 'em tomorrow, but right now you need to sleep!" I told Darcy and placed the take out on the dining table.

I carried Darcy up to her room with Lou following behind. I laid her on her bed and tucked the blankets.

"I love you baby." I told her and kissed her forehead, then her chin, then her right cheek, then her left cheek,then her nose, then pecked her lips.

"Goodnight papa." She replied and smiled. I smiled back and moved aside for Louis to kiss Darcy goodnight.

"Good night baby, Daddy loves you sooo much!" Lou whispered in her ear, and kissed her forehead, then her chin, then her right cheek,then her left cheek, then her nose, then pecked her lips.

"Goodnight daddy." She yawned and closed her eyes.

-

-

-

Soooo.... I'm new to this writing thing..

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter.

This story isn't gonna be too long, and I'll be updating every now and then.

Thanks!!

-Zohanne xx