Chapter 2

Louis' P.O.V:

"Yea Zayn, I'll be there at lunch."

"Just make sure you'll be here Lou, I miss you already!"

I ended the call and went to check up on Darcy in her room playing with Harry. They look so adorable together playing with small teacups, I think they're having a tea party. I love them both so much, especially little Darcy, I want her to grow up and enjoy life and hopefully live with a happy family.

"Boo, it's my day off, you don't need to call Lottie and Tommy to babysit, I can take care of Darcy while you're at work." Harry walked beside me and nuzzled his head to my neck. I hum in response, and we both just looked at Darcy while fixing her little teacups.

"Papa! Come back here! Tea-time isn't over!" Darcy scolded Harry, he just laughed and went back to Darcy with a big smile on his face.

"Daddy, don't you wanna join me and papa?" She asked me.

"I'd love to sweetie, but I have to go to work early today. Maybe later, okay love?" I told her gently, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

She frowned, "Oh okay daddy."

"It's okay babe, daddy will be back here for lunch. Right boo?" Harry asked facing me.

"Uh, about that, I have a lunch meeting with a client. I'll be back before dinner, so let's play then, is that okay love?" I asked both Harry and Darcy.

"Aw, alright. But that's a promise okay? You better be back before dinner!" Darcy said, standing up and running towards me with her teeny-tiny-wittle feet.

"Pinky promise?" She asked raising her pinky.

I linked my pinky with her smaller ones, "Promise."

I kiss her forehead and walked towards Harry and kissed his lips gently before making my way towards my car.

. . .

"What time is it?" I mumble, I just woke up with Zayn laying beside me playing with my phone.

"It's 8, just go to sleep babe." He replies.

"It's 8?! Zayn why didn't you wake me up at 4?" I complain leaving the bed and looking for my clothes.

"Chill, Harry texted earlier telling you to hurry the fuck up 'cause Darcy is having a tantrum. But then I looked at you, and you look too cute and I didn't wanna wake you up." Zayn says sitting straight and passing me my phone.

"Shut up! I need to go!" I hissed and left his house.

Fuck.

Shit.

Fucking shit.

What am I gonna tell Harry?

. . .

I walked in the living room and saw Harry and Darcy cuddled up on the sofa with a blanket keeping them warm, while Frozen is playing in the telly. I walked closer and knelt on one knee, I caressed Harry's cheeks listening to his soft snores and Darcy's light breathing. I saw Darcy's strained cheeks and I frowned. I messed up so bad.

I kissed Harry's forehead and he stirs.

"Boo." He said sounding tired.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm gonna carry Darcy in her room, and I'll be back to carry you to your room, alright love?"

He didn't respond so I continued to carry Darcy up. I went back down and saw Harry still sleeping, so I carry him up to our room, which was a bit of a struggle, but I managed.

"Goodnight love." I say barely-audible, I pressed another light kiss to his forehead and started to change.

My phone rang, indicating someone texted me. I read the text:

From: Surrogate Mom

Hey, I was wondering if you guys wanna come with me for the baby's check-up?

Oh yeah, the baby's next check-up is tomorrow. Lily, the surrogate mom, was so kind and she did this to help other couples like me and Harry, but she wasn't the one who carried Darcy. Darcy's biological mom died a few weeks after giving birth. Lily is now 6 months pregnant with Harry and mine's baby. Well, technically mine, since it's my sperm. Darcy was Harry's. I typed my response saying:

To: Surrogate Mom

Yea, sure. See you tomorrow (:

I placed my phone to the bedside table and cuddled closer towards Harry.

At times like this, I usually think of breaking up with Zayn. He knows I'm married but still wants to be fucked by me. And of course I agreed, I don't say no to good fucks. I love Harry so much, but a man has some needs right? I know it sounds pretty stupid, but I do love Harry, so much, but I also want to have sex. Ever since Darcy, he's more focused on his work and Darcy. But, don't get me wrong, I love having Darcy, I just want some sexy time for me and my husband at least once a week. I'm a man with my needs and Harry knows that, and he still doesn't pay attention to me like before.

Zayn and I have been fuck-mates for almost 2 months, we haven't been caught yet so we continued. I feel guilty, but I'm attached to Zayn now, I can't back off now. Well, not now that we haven't been caught yet.