Chapter 1: Flowershine's school

(Welp hello it's Sunny i hope you like this story i think you gonna plus if you are a Paper Jam fangirl you gonna like it,in this story you are a girl though and you love CT!PJ. ~~ENJOY~~)

*U N D E R  E D I T I N G*

-Your pov-
You are asleep in your bed.

Mom: Sweetie come on! Wake up! You gonna .be late for school!
You waking up slowly,goes downstairs yawning,eating your breakfast.When you finish eating your breakfast you taked a shower and then puted some of your clothes on,puted some books in your bag and goes To school.

You: See ya mom!

Mom: See ya sweetie!

You walked to your new school when you saw a old friend of yours.She didn't notice you,You walked to her and yelled.

You: Hi Alphys!

Alphys: o-oh hi y/n. (y/n means your name)

You: Did you go to the Flowershine's school?

Alphys: Y-Yes i do and you?

You: Woah same! I will totaly enjoy if we are in the same class Alphys!

Alphys: m-me too y/n.

You and Alphys walked to school. Some minutes later you were To the Flowershine's school,you and Alphys comed in.This is a beautiful school,there was so much golden flowers and a lot of strudent.You and Alphys were new here. You and Her were walking to the Headmaster's room.When you and her were in the corridors,you can saw a black skeleton a really handsome boy he was with his best friends.You tryed to walk over him but Alphys takes your arm and you and her was going to the Headmaster's room.