Chapter 12: Love is surprising

Cross POV

After have been caught in my thoughts,I drank my Orange juice pretending I was doing nothing much.Then Dreamy and Alphys went to the couch as I followed them I saw Dreamy turning around looking at me.He winked at me,I was a Damn Purple tomato.Now I have a lot of questions in my mind.'Does he loves me?','How can that even be possible?!','Cross you're an idiot Dreamy doesn't love you' I thought. They sat on the couch,I just sat too,next to Dreamy of course. I turned TV on and we watched Anime,we watched Romance Dreams ((name of the Anime by Jerran Thank you a lot <3)). As we watched the Anime I feel a head on my shoulder.It was Dreamy.He then looked at me and winked once again,I feel my cheekbones burn of blushing. Dreamy blushed a bit Yellow/Gold. Alphys then saw that and said "I need to go bye!" She then took her things and goes out of my house before she go we waved Goodbye'. Now it's just me and Dreamy looking at a Romantic Anime. God...I'm still blushing from earlier and I hoped Dreamy won't understand that I love him. We arrived at the Lemon scene,I quickly change the TV channel. Dreamy then looked at me his whole face blushing Gold,I blushed a deep Purple.We then start to stare in each other's eyes.He was taking his face more closer to mine as I do so.We then was about to kiss when I heard a knock on door.I quickly ran towards the door,I was still blushing this deep Purple colour.I opened the door to saw (Y/n).(you are back in this fricking story!)
We waved our 'Hi' and then I let her in. She was having a big bright smile on her face,I think Jammy has done something maybe it's Important thought or maybe not.She sat next to Dreamy on the couch.(Y/n) and Dreamy said 'Hi' and then she looked at me with a Damn smile.I then asked her why she was so happy, she answered by saying...

[This Morning]

Your POV

I wake up,My picture of Jammy still on the ceilling,I stared at it for like half a hour and then I finally get up.My mom was gone to work even if we have 2 weeks of holidays my Mom had still have to go to work for everything we need.I went downstairs,I made my way to kitchen when I heard a 'Knock' on door.I quickly ran towards the front door,I opened it to saw Jammy!? He had a smile that will make me Nosebleed but it didn't. I thought he will just say 'Hi' but nah he kissed me. I was a damn tomato (you tomatoe XD) I kissed back, he then spoke up "Mornin' (Y/n),would you like to go on a Date with me later?"
I was Fangirling Integrally but I just said "Morning! Sure!".He replied with a "See you later then!" He walked away. I closed the door thinking about what just happend, I did my mornin' routine.I went to my room, I wrote what happend in my secret diary,nobody knows that I have one even my Mom! I wrote with Jammy's Pen,a Pen with blue glitters on it. Yes,I have take it without Jammy's permission, I don't care this is what a little Yandere do.I'm planning to erase Dragon from earth so Jammy will be mine he belongs to me and nobody else! He is mine forever ever.I love him to much for let him go with somene else,yes I look kind at first view but when you know me.
(You're a Yandere now,why?Because now you can have Jammy just for you,I'm a genius ! XD)
I then Decided to go see Cross and tell him what happend,I hoped that I don't ruin a important moment with him and Dream.As I was walking to Cross's house I saw Alphys,we talk a little bit and she went to Undyne's House,I went to Cross's.[I have made words XD] When I arrived at his door I knock on it,waiting. When I saw Cross open the Door,he was blushing a deep Purple.'I ruin his moment with Dream! How stupid am I ?!' I mumbled.Cross don't hear me I'm glad! We waved our 'Hi' and I entered in his house.I sat on the couch next to Dream I'm not surprised to see Dream here totally not,I said 'Hi' to Dream,he does the same.I then looked Back at Cross with a big bright smile!Cross Asked:

Cross: Why are you so happy? I mean you know.

(Y/n)[you]: JAMMY INVITE ME TO A DATE AND KISSED ME ONCE!

Cross:HOLY SHOOT!! I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!!! (Thoose Puns are not Punny Sunlight: ;-;)

(Y/n): Wow calm Cross

Cross started to Fangirling Like Crazy,he ran screaming 'I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX! (Y/N) X JAMMY!' I was blushing a bright (F/c) [favourite colour] Dream Was clapping his hands and had a big bright smile so do I.

Dream POV

I hope it happens the same for me And Crossy,I love Cross it's obvious,I'm a bit sad that this girl came at this time,Cross as been talking to me about her she is really like the description Cross as did.She seems really friendly I hope we can be friends as well! I wish really wish Cross loves me back...*sigh* I can just Hope and Dream about that.If my brother have a girlfriend why would I can't have a boyfriend? Since he and Cross are friends so it will be better then choose somene else and I just love Crossy nobody else. TIBIA honest I used to have a little crush on Ink before BUT I love Cross even more then Inky! [A/N I should stop with my Puns really they are so bad ;-;] and besides Inky is my best friend so.

---------------To be continued------------

Sorry guys for the wait,I'm really sorry for That,I will work more hard on this story,And big news! The Lemon is Official so yeah there will be a Lemon but not in the next chapter,in 2 chapters I think.And I'm writing another story A.K.A Yandere!Bendy x Shy!Reader I really hope you guys will like this book like this one! I'm really for all the views! Big heart To y'all!!!❤❤ and for my friends of course ;3
And Papy :33.well Bye see ya in next Chapter!

~~~~~~~a lovely Sunlight~~~~~~~~