CHAPTER 3

After a very long conversation between Bhai Behan they headed to get ready for going to the market to buy the dresses for the functions. Sahil was busy with the decorators. All the time just ran as if it was sand held tightly in hand. The day of marriage arrived. Anika and Gauri were very nervous"Gauri how am I looking? Will Shivaay like this look of mine? Why aren't you saying anything? Gauri Gauri??? Anika asked consciously"oh Anika stop asking the same questions I want to ask you!😣😫😨 "You both look like princess" Sahil interfered" Bhai is everything done outside? And has Shivaay/Omkara ji arrived? Both asked in unison. Just then Anika started crying" now I realize how it feels to see people go away from you whom you love." Gauri sympathize her and cools her down sahil goes out of the room with teary red eyes. Shivaay enters the room to talk to Anika. "Achchi lag rahi ho Anika aur Gauri tum to kamaal ki lag nahi ho. Gauri kya tum 2 min ke liye room se bahar jaa Sakti ho mujhe meri hone wali bhabhi se kuch baat Karni hai." Gauri leaves the room. "Anika tum aisa kaise kar Sakti ho tumne mujhse vaada kiya tha, tum apna vaada kaise tod sakti ho uh bolo naa tell me Anika tell me." "I don't want to talk to you Shivaay. I have to get ready." And she moves towards the mirror and starts putting her nose ring on and sees Shivaay who is shocked to see her like that. "Shivaay goes and stands behind her trying to ask her why is she doing this to him. With anger filled in his eyes ready to burst.

She is not able to bear the pain in his eyes and runs out of the room she sees Gauri waiting out and sees Om coming towards her

She is not able to bear the pain in his eyes and runs out of the room she sees Gauri waiting out and sees Om coming towards her. She(Anika) knew that if Om came in front of Gauri would definitely fall weak so she took her away from the place. Sahil comes to call Shivaay and Om for some rituals to be performed by them in the mandap. So they had to go from there.
Anika and Gauri were laughing heavily as if they were tickled again. Pinki comes in smiling and says "oh my mata tum log itna kyun laughs kar rahi ho?" Vo Pinki aunty hum Shivaay ki harkaton par hans rahen hai." Anika said.😂😂 "Chalo vo sab chodo neeche pandit ji pheron ke liye bula rahen hai."😇Pinki said. Anika and Gauri started moving towards the door. "Are yeh kya plan ki oh my mata Karni hai kya?😯 "Kya hua aunty/maa Gauka asked pinki. "Are ghunghat to daal lo varna plan Puri ki Puri OMM ho jayegi.😮 "Oh sorry" they said together.
They reached the mandap. Anika went and sat next to Shivaay and Gauri with Omkara according to the plan. As they were wearing a long ghunghat Shivaay and Omkara were not able to figure out who was sitting with them. The marriage was completed with all rituals and without any problems. Everyone except Shivaay, Omkara, Rudra and Priyanka were happy. They reached reached home and Anika and Gauri went to the rooms they should go- Anika to Shivaay's room and Gauri to  Omkara's room. they were still having their ghunghat on. Shivaay entered the room and saw Anika sitting on the bed waiting for him. The moment he said Gauri she got up and went and stood in front  of him. The same thing was with Gaurika. Shivaay asked "what happened Gauri why are you trying to block my way? "Is ghunghat ko utha to dijiye" Anika said in Gauri's voice. Shivaay did as he was instructed.

Precap: Gauka Plan revealed in front of Shivay and om. They are extremely happy.