Chapter. 1

My name is Blake, I am 17, and although I don't look it, I am a girl.

    I get my clothes from my three older brothers. James is 22, Jake is 20 and of course my twin brother Brayden is 17. Our mom died in a car accident when I was nine and so our dad has been raising us, but of course, being the only girl in a house full of four guys, you pick up a few things.

    Rule Number 1:
When living with guys, never tell them to pick up their stuff.

   Rule Number 2:
Never ask them to go shopping.

   Rule Number 3:
Never tell Dad it's that time of the month, just borrow some money and buy what you need yourself.

   Rule Number 4:
Never have makeup.

   Rule Number 5:
Learn to play as many video games as possible.

And lastly..

   Rule Number 6:
You are a guy in this house, no if's, and's or buts.

Follow these rules and you'll fit in well. Anyways, with my safety rules, everyone thinks I'm a guy, but hey, why complain, I've been a dude most of my life, but the one thing I do not wanna do, is go to an all boys school.

But of course I have to do just that, one problem though...... I'M A GIRL.

There are no girls bathrooms I can sneak into, there are no pad machines and there are no girls locker rooms I can change in. The one thing they do have is a public school pool, one problem is that is that I'm a girl!

I have no choice in the matter though,  James, Jake and Brayden won't let me back out, so here I go, in an all boys school with my twin brother.... God please help me!!