Strange Feelings

I DID NOT MAKE THE COVER FOR THIS CHAPTER

(Y/N)'S POV.

Sharp breaths could be heard through my lips as my feet slam on the ground taking turns. My throat burned from the cold air as I kept running. I heard feet slam beside me as a sharp pain in my stomach hit and I screamed and winced in pain.

He got me... I looked down to see a blade with my own blood dripping from the sharp edge. Suddenly the blade turned making the wound stretch I of course cried out for help while tears ran down my face to my neck. "No one can help you here you little toy..." My fathers breath near my ear as he whispered in the most disgusting seductive way ever.

He was about to forcefully bruise my neck until suddenly I woke up to a large knock at the door. It sounded nothing like Noodle's due to the fact it was the Feel Good Inc. Melody by Gorillaz. I was a really big fan of gorillaz ever since Noodle joined them. She never let me meet them though but today was the day she said that I could go to a concert and introduce myself backstage!!!

I was really hoping to meet 2D...... He's my favorite because of how amazing his voice is and his personality is so gentle its so CUTE!!!!! I would protect him from Murdoc anyday hmph!! I finally got up from the bed and sprung open my closet as I got dressed into my (f/o).  (favorite/ outfit)

(Time skip from getting dressed slowly brought to you by..... Murdoc's ass pimples!!!)

I hate my life... :D

(Okay back to business)

After I got done getting ready the knock hasn't been repeated. Did they leave...? I thought to myself as I open the door to see a tall man with beautiful short crazy blue hair with two incredible black eye sockets. (Eye sockets apparently are very sexy gg )  He was just leaning against the wall knowing my presences was right there as he tries so hard to avoid eye contact. I spot a pink color to his skin on his cheeks they were very bright and he seemed to be sweating and shaking? "Are you alright...?" I heard the accent of the man as he stutters. "I-I'm perfectly f-fine!!! A-Are you ready to g-go..??" He was a blsubing mess which made me giggle softly as he started walking with me to the car.

"Oh wait I forgot to lock my apartment door!!" I ran back and locked the door and feel a cold breeze pass by me and I look at the corner of my eye to spot a shadow disappear. What the hell was that...? I decided to shrug it off as I walk back to the car and get in to see all the members Noodle Russel Murdoc and of course the one who escorted me, 2D. I swallow a huge nervous lump in my throat knowing I had to introduce myself in front of a famous band.

Short but enough for you people to hate me in not continuing ;D I hope you liked this first part cause I had fun writing it and contemplating my life decisions O-O......... Anyway baiii!!!!!!!!!! ~Haku K.