56-60

Chapter 56 – Lil' White wakes up.

In the end, Gu Tian finally managed to get Ye Zichen to stay with a lot of effort.

However, he was still completely certain that Ye Zichen only got mad because he had said the wrong thing, but the direction he was thinking in was still correct.

"What did you want to say to me?"

Ye Zichen leaned back in the chair and curled his lips.

At the same time, Liu Jing floated above Gu Tian's head and kept on making faces at him. This was something that Ye Zichen had told her to do...

Since this bastard spoke poorly, then let him be taught a lesson.

"Err... Can you tell the beauty above me to stop messing around first?"

...

Both Ye Zichen, who was sitting in the chair, and Liu Jing, who was floating in the air, were stunned.

"You..."

Ye Zichen stared at him, but was unable to say anything as he gulped. Gu Tian raised his eyebrow and shrugged, "Young Master Ye, we're the same kind of people."

Ye Zichen signaled Liu Jing to return back to the Dragon Eye. Then, he licked his dry lips as a spark flashed in his eyes.

"You can see her?"

"Yeah, I also know that she's a virgin ghost girl that died before her time," Gu Tian's lips revealed a bright smile. "Young Master Ye can be so close with the ghost girl, and also had an item that can accept her. Is Young Master Ye going to say that we're not the same kind of people?"

Ye Zichen stayed silent for a moment.

It seemed like this guy with a low EQ treated him as the same. Thus, after a brief moment of thought, Ye Zichen replied, "Alright, we are truly the same. But, what do you want from me?"

"Actually, it's not much," Gu Tian took a sip of the drink on the table. "I was also there when Young Master Ye acted out at the barbeque shop."

"Fu Chengming sent you?"

Ye Zichen asked since Gu Tian specifically mentioned the barbeque shop, and the incident was rather huge. However, Gu Tian didn't seem to be someone that needed to use the relationships of other people.

"What did he ask you to find me for? He wants to deal with me?"

Gu Tian raised his eyebrow, he didn't think that Ye Zichen could actually guess from his short words that Fu Chengming had sought him out previously.

This made him even more certain about his thought of getting to know Ye Zichen better.

"Fu Chengming did find me before. However, I refused after seeing Young Master Ye at the barbeque shop."

"Then what did you find me for?"

"It's just to get to know you and make a friend."

"I don't want to be your friend."

Ye Zichen rolled his eyes towards Gu Tian and got up to walk out of the restaurant.

Gu Tian quickly followed and asked, "Why? How have I caused Young Master Ye to dislike me?"

"The geezer that came looking for me me out at the school the other day was yours, right?"

"Yeah!"

"He threatened my family then. I hate other people threatening my family."

"That wasn't on purpose," Gu Tian explained with a wry smile. "I would never threaten Young Master Ye with your family."