SO SORRY

A/N I'm SO SORRY PEEPS! in my first chapter my words get cut off when Mercetie's eating. I'm sorry about that and I will continue Chapter One here.

After I finish eating, I head back to my room. When i get closer, I hear bickering, well, more like yelling. I walk in to see Autumn yelling at poor little Kerra for something.

Autumn isn't even the second oldest in this room but, She can still find a way to be bossy. I try my best to ignore when it happens.

And that's when I notice how messy the room has gotten since I was here.

And poor, little, Kerra is shrinking in fear of Autumn's rath.

"Kerra, you better pick this all up before I come back from the washroom or else!!" Autumn yells.

Before she can say more I step in.

"Hey! Stop yelling at Kerra, Autumn! Both of you need to get ready for school anyway. Now go! I need to clean up you guy's mess." I forcefully say.

Sometimes I feel like the big sister to them. Well, since I am the oldest, I guess I should.

They both go out of the room, Autumn very mad and Kerra, grateful to get out of work.

Once there both gone and no one is walking down the hall, I start cleaning up the room.

I breath in, and release my inner power and let it flow through my hands, just like my mom taught me before she died.

Suddenly, the clothes on the floor levitate off the ground and follow my hands to the hamper. I then move my hands toward the blankets and sheets on the floor and put them on the bed making it very neat and clean. I then let my hands fall to my side.

I retrieve my book bag from the side of my bed and head put the door.

The magic I used isn't really that special. All that does is move objects. But, there is more inside then you think.