My Mate Is My Biggest Tormentor:

It all started the day I went to kindergarten. Asher Graten had pushed me into the mud puddle next to the door while I was sitting quietly on the bench. I screamed it shock at the action as mud splattered all over my black skirt and white tee shirt. My braid had mud clamped in it. As I imagined that my kindergarten year would go better than it did, just like all the others it went horribly wrong. Asher Graten tormented me endlessly throughout the years and I was now a senior in high school. Then of course there's me...

The goody two shoes nerd who never said anything back or got mad but cried each time it got worse, of course no one was around, let alone would they care even if they were. I had no friends, never touched drugs or alcohol in my life. I didn't speak much, but when I did it always came out monotonous and wisely negative. Asher seemed to have anger issues. Whenever I didn't do anything he would look really guilty as I ran away crying. I had the biggest crush on the football quarterback Justin Styles. I walked with my head down to my locker. I had the swum suit model body, skinny, toned, big breasts that were almost a C, big butt that was perfectly round and firm.

I hugged my three textbooks to my chest as I walked silently, my head bowed so my mid back length jet black hair covered my face. I wasn't in the best of my moods today. You see, I'm a werewolf, I haven't shift... But instead of being extremely violent and anger sensitive like others, I'm not violent and I'm just plain old sensitive. Everyone picks on me, especially Sadie Carroll she's the head cheerleader, she has gorgeous blonde hair, ice blue eyes that can bore into your soul, the perfect body, and she wears the skimpy uniform to match her personality. She goes out with Justin and I completely envy that.

I let my baby blue eyes slide across the staring and gossiping faces. I was close to getting my first shift, which meant I was close to getting my mate. Most wolves shift when they turn fifteen or sixteen, but me being the weird little girl I am I had to be three years late, hopefully not four. I made it to my locker and got out the needed contents for homework as the last bell rang. I closed my locker and saw Asher Graten staring at me with an emotion I couldn't read, it wasn't the usual evil, devilish smirk he had. It was a genuine smile, and his eyes were bright. I looked really upset because Sadie was shoving her tongue down Justin's throat in last period.

He stared at me with those bright blue eyes. His jet black hair hung in his eyes slightly, his jaw was perfect, his nose straight, his skin a light caramel color. His hands shoved into the pockets of his dark denim jeans, one Chuck Taylor cloaked foot crossed over the over as he leaned against a nearby locker. His white tee shirt was v necked and did nothing to hide his muscles and those broad shoulders of his. His black leather jacket did no justice by making him seem more muscular than he really is. He was hot, don't get me wrong he was. But I don't look at looks when your actions stand out more than your looks. But he was hot.

He seemed to notice my little depression and I quietly bowed my head again and began silently walking towards the parking lot, where my dad should be waiting to pick me up. He was my hero. The most amazing guy I'd ever met, he was my personal superman while mom was my own personal wonder woman. I know it's a little geeky to say that but hey. If the shoe fits. I made it to the front entrance and pushed the door open while looking back because someone was calling my name, about the time I was half out the door a bucket of water dumped right on my head making me drop everything in my hands and squeak in shock as my jaw dropped. "Emilie! I..." Asher trailed off as tears filled my eyes.

I silently picked everything up and turned away from him and walked towards the parking lot silently, students laughing at me the whole way. I saw my dad's car and he was getting out, taking my books from me. "Do I even want to know?" He asked. "I don't think so." I said quietly. He nodded and opened my door. I got in and he put my books in the back. You see I'm that kind of girl with perfect one hundred straight A's. Dad got in and we drove in a comfortable silence to our house. It was a big two story house with five bedrooms. One for each of my two college brothers, One for my two college sisters, one for my parents, and one for me. I had the biggest room because I was the youngest.