Chapter 1

I sat in my cage playing with my once almost white hair that is now a dirty silver.

I glanced up at the shop keeper at his desk to see what he was doing.

My dull lifeless blue eyes that were once held a beautiful glimmer scanned over him to see he was just doing paper work.

I stared at the ground of my cage once more, as I heard the bell that lay above the door ring singling someone had came in.

We pets were quite as the voice talked to the shop keeper.

"I would like to look around first" said a low ,well pronounced voice,and foot steps were herd moving.

The person most likely a man , but I dare not glance up , walked around the shop inspecting the variety of pets in their cages.

The sound slowly came closer until in stoped in front of me, and asked " what about this one"?

The shop keeper walked over to me and asked the man with black dress shoes " Lord do you have an interest in her"?

"yes what is her blood type" asked the man as he taped one my cage.

"This one is a rare AB negative blood type" replied the shop keeper with a smile in his voice.

The next words said broke my heart for I couldn't handle another ruthless master , but I kept my mouth shut and head still down as he said " I'll take her".

The men talked words that were unclear to my ears as I was slowly took out my cage.

The shop keeper put a collar around my neck tightly making it difficult to breath, but I not dare say a thing as he attached the leash and lead me to the purchasing area.

I heard the man do the paper work and and walk over to the other items, as I looked up while he was distracted I noted that he was strong and had black hair.

He was wearing a black sure and was grabbing a dark blue leash and matching collar with starts on it.

I looked down as I seen him turn around and go over to pay.

After he payed the shop keeper voluntarily changed my collars for him.

He accepted and the shop keeper came over to change my collar.

He put the new leash and collar on just like before.

The collar was extremely tight around my neck , but I just continued looking down for fear I would be punished if I said something.

Master and the shop keeper said fair well , and Master look me out side and told me to get into his limo.

I sat on the far right and him the far left.

He told the driver to take him home before closing the latch that connected the two.

I examined the black floor as I continued to look down.

Master started to say something ,as I stubbled to breath but at the same time not show I was struggling.

He had asked me my name so I timidly replied with "sky".

It was barley even a whisper.

He came slider to be and brought his hand by my face.

I closed my eyes and readied for impact , but was however caught off hard when he loosened my collar.

He sat down and started to speak " My name is Ray ,you are a present for my 17 year old son Luke, once we get back to the house we will have you cleaned up and presented to Luke , and he will set the rules for you."

He then examined me and saw how frightened I was , and said " please do not be afraid I do not wish to bring harm to you".

I timidity asked for permission to asked the question on my mind " master may I ask a question "?

He nodded so I continued and asked " why have I been purchased for your son master?"

He then slightly smiled and replied " he is an only child and me and his mother are going to be out of town for a few weeks so we didn't want him to be lonely, and he always wanted one of you".

As we pulled up to a big house he continued to say before I was lead out  that he had also wanted a pet.

I was lead into the mansion and through a maze of corridors till I was stoped in front of one with a white star on it.

He told me this was my room and the one across from mine was Luke's.

He explained that the room was already stocked with i teams and that I had to be ready in 2 hours.

I nodded and walked into the room.

The room was mine.

I never had a room before I had always slept on the floor.

The room was vary elegant yet girly.

The bed was large with a galaxy bed spread , and had a dark wooden frame.

The beds frame matched the bedside tables that lay on either side , and the large dresser on the far side of the room.

There was a large blue mirror and a small dark purple chest beside it.

Three sides of the walls had a memorizing blue wall paper , and the other one had a galaxy wallpaper.

The door to the hall was to the right of the bed. In front of the bed were two doors.

One was a closet that held a variety of bark colored dresses.

The other was a bathroom.

The bathroom was modern yet classy. It matched the bedroom with its the color scheme.

I did not examine the room any further and instead decided to follow orders.

I got undressed and slopes into the bath.

I got cleaned quickly then dried off with a fluffy black towel.

I rapped it around me before I went to my closet. I dried off as I chose my clothes.

I got dressed in a matching black bra and under were.

Then I put on a black dress that concealed the scars that were noticeable.

The dress hung lose around my slowly curvy figure.

I put on pair of boots that stoped at my ankle, They were the same color as my eyes and completed the outfit.

I finished just in time as a nock was heard at my door..