Chapter 1: Daycare/elementry

This is the tale of a boy who was an oddball since his first public interaction with others. Immediately I knew talking to others wasn't for me. My first attempt at making friends at daycare (Kids-R-Kids) was a catastrophe. I made a fool of myself and my first impression left me with no friends. Taking the bus was absolute torture. I would hear so many whispers about me behind my back and I was avoided like was emitting a foul odor. But unfortunately, that wasn't the end of my troubles. Elementary school was even worse. Within the first month, I already had a bully and an enemy.
     Time would go on to have me perceived as the most disliked kid in both my daycare, and my elementary school by the end of the first semester. But to my surprise, someone reached their had out to me. His name is Will. Thanks to him, I felt like I actually had a chance in social spaces. He was my first friend and thanks to him, I would go on to make more. I finally decided hold my head high and make some new friends. Over the coming years, I would go on to make countless friends and countless memories. Among them I had Steven, Daniel, Ethan, Sheppard, Anna, Chris, and many others. Thanks to my friends then, I managed to glide through elementary school. But I'm getting ahead of myself. 2 other important events happened in 3rd grade. This is when I decided to take part in scouting and baseball. (I'll tell of baseball first)
      Baseball was initially really rough for me. I would scrape my soft knees, get mud in my innocent eyes, and lack in physical ability where others excelled. I wasn't upset though. Amazingly, no one teased me, and the coach (along with some of my new baseball friends like Joshua) would push me to do better. My first year was one of the best of my baseball career. Not only did I win often and make a few comrades, but I also found a part of my character on the field. Ultimately, it was there, on the tough clay/gravel/dirt  and patched grass, that I learned how to look out for others and become a good team player. It taught me not to give up and go home when things didn't go your way.
      As for scouting, I joined the program because I saw an ad for it on the tv I while I was lounging around being a piggy couch potato. I saw kids running around having fun, climbing over obstacles, playing tag, and learning what looked like fun activities. So I brought it to my dad and we got registered. My first meeting was nothing like I expected it to be. It was quiet and awkward. While all the parents were meeting for the first time, I sat in the corner, scared of all of the kids I didn't know. This went on for most of the meeting. Right as it was slowing down, there were just a few parents left. My mom and dad were talking to this married couple and a lone woman. The five of them pulled me and two other boys together to to to know each other. I would go on to call these two my brothers. Joshua, Xavier, and I would be as the three musketeers and would grow to be inseparable. We'd go on camp out after camp out, lesson after lesson, and meeting after meeting. We'd go to scout fairs, scout days (a celebration of my pack), and holiday celebrations. They made all the hard work of scouting fun and tolerable. Xavier would go on to quit scouting by my 4th grade year, but josh would stick around for 3 more years before quitting as well.
    If there are any lessons that I could pull away from the early stages of my life, it's:
1:never give up regardless on how bad your situation is or might get
2:love both your friends and your enemys. -during life, enemies are going to be a common and tedious part of your life. But it's in human nature to love back if you receive love.
3:effort is essential -if you have a goal, you should work to achieve it. Don't procrastinate. Don't worry about not acid in your goal. If you put your ind to it, you can achieve it
4:don't let others tell you you can't -bully's, enemies, and sometimes even your friends will try to push you down and try to keep you from your goals. Don't let them. Only you can determine  what you can do. Know your limits, but don't underestimate them either.

From here continue to my middle school life. (Note* - I might edit and add some things in this section due to the difficulty I have remembering every little detail in the adolescence of this section of my life)