Hermione in a Slump

Hermione drank in her coffee, teary eyed. Why had Ron treated her like that? She'd had left his sorry ass for a reason, she reminded herself. She wasn't about to become some Brain dead, Barbie doll, trophy girlfriend. Just then she heard a knock at the door.

       "It's open Ledellia!" said Hermione as Ledellia waltzed into her flat. She looked pretty as usual. Her curly, dark, brunette hair was loose on her shoulders. She wore a blue Abercrombie sweat shirt with faded blue skinny jeans and tennishoes. Her green eyes were like fresh summer leaves. Ledellia was the LeStrange went rogue. A good Slytherin. Instead of fighting with Voldemort's army, she was a fierce warrior for Harry's side. She was also the Golden Trio's silver charm. "Hermione Jean Granger, what the hell are you doing in bed?" asked Ledellia. " I'm unsure of myself Leddy. I feel slump-ish." answered Hermione truthfully to her best friend. Ledellia raised an eyebrow and retorted, " That stupid git lost the best thing he had in this world. You lost a red headed mop who paraded you around like a freaking trophy." Hermione chuckled and found Crookshanks on the edge of her bed, staring at her. "Hi Meow Meows." she wisphered sweetly to her cat. "I want you to come have drinks with my cousin and I at Le Liqour later. You in?" she asked swirling and twirling  a piece of her hair carelessly. " Ugh, I guess. Let me get ready." replied Hermione getting out of bed. " Nope. I am going to do your wardrobe and make up. I refuse to go out in public with you wearing baggy shirt and sweatpants."said Ledellia. Hermione smiled at this. She knew how much her best friend loved fashion. "This is perfect." said Ledellia, holding up a pair of skinny jeans and a white cut shoulder blouse. " Little dressy, huh?"asked Hermione.  Ledellia rolled her eyes. " No. With some brown boots and a small necklace, you'll look totally Urban Coture."  she said, going through Hermione's make up bag. By the time Ledellia was done, Hermione looked great.