Draco Unsure

Draco Malfoy lied in bed lazily. He had left his annoying arranged marriage with Astoria yesterday. To ne honest, he hated her. She was so prejudice towards bloodlines. True, Draco had in the past, but he had grown up. Plus her laugh traveled through the creases of his brain like bullets when she laughed about her cruelty. He didn't love her. It was simply just an arranged marriage. There was a sudden knock at the door. Draco knew who it was. It was his cousin Ledellia.  He barried his face into the covers hoping Ledellia would go away. Ledellia pounded on the door. "I know you're in there Draco!" she yelled. " No I'm not!" yelled Draco. "Open the door you bastard!" yelled Ledellia. "NO!" he shouted. Draco heard a loud bang from his living room. He went over to investigate. There was his cousin standing in front of his now knocked down door. " I think you should really get that fixed." she said as she waltzed across the loving room. " Why the fuck did you knock down the door you fucking maniac?!"yelled Draco. Ledellia shot him a deadly glare. " Because YOU WOULDN'T OPEN THE DOOR YOU BASTARD!" she shouted. " And I kicked it down, thank you very much. " Draco barried his face in his hands. " You re worse than Aunt Bella!" he said. She gave out a laugh. " Well honey, I am her daughter." she said in a sarcastic tone. " What do you want woman?"he asked. Ledellia brushed a piece of her curly hair out of her face. " You re coming to brunch with me and my best friend. Now clean yourself up." she answered. Draco looked at her "You have friends?" he asked. "Shut up. You can't stay in a slump forever. To be completely honest, I never liked Astoria. Now, get ready. We're going to brunch." said Ledellia. Draco looked at her, deeply annoyed that she was right. He thought about arguing but he knew very well that no one won an argument against Ledellia Joanna LeStrange. "Is your boyfriend going to be joining us?" asked Draco groggily. " Yes, Cedric will be coming to brunch with us. " replied Ledellia. Ledellia and Cedric started dating in her 4th year and entered the Triwizard tournament as a couple. They've been together ever since. But Ledellia had a plan to get Draco and Hermione out of their slumps. A glorious birth of DRAMIONE!