Period problems

Y/n pov
Gray is supposed to come over later, I got my period and I need pads but I really don't want to go out plus it's to far and my car is in the shop. I really don't want to ask Gray to pick up anything that would be awkward and he will probably be uncomfortable doing that. Screw it I grab my phone and ask him to pick something up on his way over. He responds right away with yeah sure. Well I was thinking he would ask me if I could go get them with him later.
Grays pov
I pull up to the store to pick up stuff for y/n. As soon as I got to that section I started looking and to be honest there are to many brands for this, I don't know which one to get. I will just grab a random box. On my way up to cash register girls were all staring at me weirdly. Even the person at the cash register gave me a weird look. After I get out of the store I rush to y/n house, "Y/N I'm-" I was cut off by her running at me hugging me grabbing the stuff with a quick "thank you" and running to the wash room. Well then. After we cuddled on the couch and watched movies until y/n passed out.
___________________________
Y/n pov
Ethan was over and I started getting really bad cramps and I knew what that meant. I rushed to the washroom and I was correct but I need more pads. An idea came to mind I walked out of the washroom and over to Ethan "Eteeweetee" "please no, wait what do you need? You only call me that when you need a favour" "well um I need you to go get me pads from the store" "y/n I really don't want to" "Ethan I really don't want my period but I get it" "fine be back soon" "thank you!"
Ethan's pov
I get in the car and go to the nearest store, I walk in and I try to be quick but the guy at the cash register wouldn't stop talking. After 10 minutes I grabbed the stuff and left. "Damn it I forgot to get a bag" I whisper to myself. Oh crap I see a group of friends, I quickly put the pads in my shirt and put my head down so the don't notice me. Just walking past them I went to take out the pads and of course I dropped them. All my friends turned around "Ethan?" I slowly turned around and they were all staring at me. "What's up guys?" They were all staring at the box that was lying on the ground "why are you buying those E?" "Umm I really got to go." I picked up the box and started running to my car. Once I got in the car I rushed out of the parking lot and to be honest I went over the speed limit just to get home. As soon as I got in the door I noticed       y/n fell asleep on the couch. I took off my shoes and I carried her upstairs to her bedroom and we went for a nap and cuddled.