Intro

Hi so this is my first real attempt at writing a book so bear with me. I myself am not very  proficient with my vocabulary but i will try to use higher level vocab and good transitions. I hope you guys like this book.

Characters names ( Feel free to comment who you imagine as each character)

Araelyn Hurst

Blake Winter

Michael Collet

Rebecca Osten

Alex Malor

Brayden Invet

Description:

What happens when your stranded at a mall with a flat tire, you ask a complete stranger for help. When the stranger asks that you pay him with a kiss what do you do, especially since you later find out who he is.

Araelyn Hurst is one of the most popular girls at Jefferson Point High School. She has everything. The beautiful looks, captivating personality, births one thing thing she's doesn't have is the perfect boyfriend.

Blake winter is captain of the football team at West View high school, Jefferson Point High School's rival. He's never really known what he wanted, just that it wasn't anything he already had.

When fate brings these two together it could have never predicted what follows.
Will this one kiss be the start of something, or will others who try to break them succeed.

* Hope you enjoy reading this book.
- Kelsey