A Broken Love Story

INTRODUCTION

Well... there he is again. Laughing and having fun with that girl. My "friend".

I told her I liked him. Did she listen? No. I guess she was too popular.

Emme had been my best friend but it was weird. She was tall and petite. Very pretty and athletic. I was short and chubby. Ugly and have glasses :P. At lunch she hung out with her popular group while I hung out with other friends. I was texting her a while back and I told how much I liked Connor. She did not like Connor. Of course he wasn't Emme's type. He was cute, friendly, funny and ugh. I wouldn't call him hot but let's say cute. He was my type.

Chapter 1

Connor so did not like me. It was obvious. It hurt that I liked him.

My BFF Ava texted me at 10:46 a.m.

To: Michelle

From: Ava 💕

"OMG I found Connor's snapchat it's @C_Maryland!"

Not even a second after I had added him to my snapchat contacts. I took I good picture of me and said hey. All night long we talked about random stuff. I swear when he said goodbye it was the saddest thing ever.

After then whenever we snapped I would ask him who he likes. Every time he would make a lame excuse and say "Why do you want to know" or "no one" or "I will tell you if you stop bugging me about it". One night I was sick of his bullshit and I just told him after school one day "Can you please just tell me who you like? I will tell you who I like." And Connor said "snapchat me. I will tell you then".

I got a snapchat 1 hour after school was out it was from @C_Maryland. He had said: "ok. Tell me who you like" so I said it. "I like you". When he replied he told me who he liked.

Chapter 2

Connor: "No one 😂"

Me: " ok stop! I told you who you like now if you had to choose.."

Connor: "u"

Me: "really?!"

Connor: "yes"

Connor: "So do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Me: "of course!"

I was so confused but I wasn't about to argue! I have never had somebody that likes me before... At school nothing was different. He acted normal around me. I thought to myself, if we like each other why haven't he asked me on a date? Again I have never had someone like me before. I wasn't about to ask him out though. That was a guy thing. I think.

Chapter 3

To: Michelle

From: Ava 💕

"So he seriously asked you out?"

To: Ava 💕

From: Michelle

"Well asked me to be his girlfriend"

To:Michelle

From: Ava💕

"I'm so happy for you... but don't you think it's a little fishy he doesn't talk to you much at school?"

To:Ava💕

From: Michelle

"Your just jealous😂😋"

But I was lying. I have thought about that.

On Friday I woke up with a bad stomach ache. My mom said I could skip today. I stayed home and layed around all day. On Saturday I was feeling better and I was in the middle of homework when I remembered I forgot to tell Emme that Connor likes me! I can't believe I forgot about telling my best friend!

Chapter 4

To: Emme 💋

From: Michelle

"Guess what? Connor asked me to be his gf!"

To: Michelle

From: Emme 💋

"Oh.. Happy for you babe.. gtg 😘"

To: Emme💋

From: Michelle

"OK I know you and I know you are lying? What's up???"

No answer. I'm surprised she is so graceful about this. Connor is not her type. She would playfully scold me just like when I told her that I liked Connor.

To: Emme💋

From: Michelle

"Answer! I wouldn't think you would be so happy for me... after all you don't really like Connor."

To: Michelle

From: Emme 💋

"Who said I don't like Connor?!"

To:Emme💋

From: Michelle

"YOU"

Again no answer. I decided to snapchat Connor. I said "Hey". He answered with "I really love you but I gtg." I felt mad. How did everyone not have time to talk?

Chapter 5

It was Sunday. I was doing a lot of thinking. Maybe Emme was lying to me. At school Emme and Connor always talk a lot and laugh. They have fun. I wish I was apart of that. Emme had told me Connor was stupid and she didn't like him at all. I really think she was lying.

On Monday everything changed. I walked into school and in the hallway I see the nastiest and cruelest thing ever. I run into the bathroom and I start bawling my eyes out. I sit in a bathroom stall crying for all of first period. I come out with all if my mascara running down my cheeks. I had been lied to.

Connor and Emme were kissing. He is a cheater.

Chapter 6

After school I got a text from Emme.

To:Michelle

From:Emme😷🚫

"Listen I am so sorry! I would have told you earlier but it happened all so fast and"

To:Emme😷🚫

From:Michelle

"What are you talking about"

To: Michelle

From: Emme😷🚫

"Don't act like that. I'm sorry! I know you saw Connor and I and I knew you liked him.. I'm sorry. Will you ever forgive me? I mean who needs boys?"

To:Emme

From:Michelle

"So you'll break up with him?"

To: Michelle

From: Emme

"Uh.. No."

To:Emme

From:Michelle

"You are honestly the worst friend ever! I hate you! And Connor! Why would you do this to me? And why would you not tell me?"

To: Michelle

From: Emme

"Shelly I'm sorry. Really."

Continued later...