shall we remain like this forever?

Party night
- u know what? I felt like that too. But it changed. Few days ago everything changed. Some random number texted me. She said that we don't know each other, and that will be easier for me to complain about my problems and that she wants to help me. No one ever helped gratuitously, so I was rather surprised about that. I didn't want to open up to her at first, but once I did... damnn it helped me a lot! It's kinda strange, since only thing I know about her is that her name is Eva.-

Shocked. Only feeling I could felt at that time. I was right. I was fucking right about that. I supposed it was Chris, but actually I never believed it, until now. I think I can sorta open up to him.

-You know what?

-What?

-Let's lay in the garden, watch stars and I'll tell you more about me.

- If I were sober, I wouldn't go for that, but I'm not sober, so why not?- he smirked and grabbed my hand

We walked through the wasted crowd, trying not to split, otherwise we wouldn't manage to find each other. Once the fresh air hit me, I felt relieved. The house was so stuffed, I think there was no oxygen left for me and Chris.

- What it taste to come alive?- alcohol got into my veins obviously

-If I understand what you mean, then it tastes wonderful. You feel free, u don't care, u just have fun and that's all that counts at moments like this.

We arrived at the garden. I quickly laid down on the lawn, seconds after Chris laid next to me.

- We came all the down here, so I guess I can tell u everything, besides we won't remember anything anyways. So, on 2nd June 1999 a little girl came out of her mother's uterus, and to doctors surprise she didn't cry, even though he slapped her. Back then, everything was great. I couldn't imagine anything better than that. But we know that living happily ever after is a dream that won't come true, right?  About 7 years ago everything began to ruin. My father was getting jealous because my mother wouldn't come home for several days, or got home late. He accused her of cheating, which turned out to be true. Basically, my mother got another family. I mean, loving husband two sons and a daughter. And another daughter. A red headed one. On the day I turned 13 from all of sudden, my mother ran away from our house and never came back. She is probably bringing up her new family now. I think she and her other family are  happy now. But I'm not. Once she left us, my father started drinking. Drink after drink, day after day. It started getting worse and worse. He was gone for some nights and some days. Once he was coming he used to... Wait it surely gets boring so maybe you have another question for me?
He looked confused, but I knew I couldn't tell him what he is used to do when he is back.
- Maybe, I don't know, do you have any dreams?

- Yeah, I'd love to move out of my house, go to the university and I'd really like to go to cabins in Tromsø someday. And you? What about your plans, dreams?

- I don't really know, I mean I've never planned my future, I have a feeling that my future's schedule was planned a long time ago by someone else. There's one thing that I'm certain of wanting; happiness. It surely is.

I took a last sip from my I think sixth bottle of wine, and now I know it was too much for me to handle. But guess what? I wasn't aware of that back then. So what I did? I grabbed vodka which was laying nearby and begging me to drink it. Good thing I was not alone. Binge drinking in pale moonlight with Chris got even worse when we decided to climb up a hill that was somewhere in the area. I knew I was insane, but us two were up to even more insane things. They say that  the view from the hill is so magnificent and powerful. Is there anything prettier than Oslo at night? I don't think so. Maybe Chris is but... ugh what am I thinking. Once we trekked upon the hill, we noticed small bench. We were wasted and tired, so we sat there. We admired views and talked about stuff. And then as he kept getting closer and closer....

POW!

Guess what?

He leaned in.