Prologue/Chapter 1(A/N: The Picture above is Odin)

3rd Person POV(At The Castle of Order in The Void)
A young man stood in front of Order who was 8 feet tall normally. The man was the same height as Order. He was wearing a black business suit with a red tie. He had a 12 pack and he radiated more power than Order. He had sky blue eyes like his father Odin. He had hair that was blacker than tar and skin that was as white as snow. This man was Perseus. "My son, your sister Ananke will give you your domains" Order said. "All hail Lord Perseus Void, Primordial God of The Void, The Force, The Eclipse, Creation, Destruction, Reality, Existence, Weaponry, Hunting, Speed, Strength, Badassery, Endurance, Domains, Destiny, Dimensions, Doors, Monsters, Elements, Magic, Time, Space, Matter, Gravity, Blood/Ichor, War, Positivity, Power, Energy, Might, Immortality, Impenetrability, Lasers, Knowledge, Cleverness, Patience, Secrecy, Secrets, Truth, Lies, Mist, Disguise, Persuasion, Speech, Communication, Languages,  Deception, Trickery, Paths, Life, Death, Loyalty, Betrayal, Oaths, Vows, Blessings, Curses, Travel, Teleportation, Rewards, Punishments, The Ancient Laws, Stealth, Assassins, Soldiers, Tartarus, Spies, Bandits, Heroes, Health, Nutrition, Cleanliness, Handsomeness, Fitness, Romance, Fatal Flaws, The Faded, The Wild, Strategy, Tactics, The Arts(Art, Music, Poetry, etc.), The Wild, Battle, Regeneration, Youth, Males, Oblivion, Resurrection, Jobs, Entrepreneurs, Birth, Responsibility, Honesty, Courage, Defense, Armor, Blacksmiths, The Forge, Social Gatherings (Meetings, Parties, etc.), Olympus, The Underworld, Challenges,  Asgard, Angels, Order, Peace, Law, Justice, Kingship, Home, Hope, Technology, Metallurgy, Wealth, Comets, Meteors, Asteroids, Stars, Planets, Authority, Conquest, and Pain" Ananke declared. Order gave her son Perseus Iron-Man style armor and helmet as well as a Captain America style shield. Order also gave Perseus a 7 foot long Trident called Abyss. All of it was made of Void Matter, an indestructible and impenetrable black metal. There was slits on the back of his armor and clothes for his indestructible black wings covered in Void Matter. For 600,000,000,000 Order Years(600,000,000) Earth Years Order and Odin trained Percy on all of his powers and weaponry. Then, Perseus trained with the greatest fighters on Earth, both modern and ancient. Perseus combined all of the fighting styles into one powerful type of martial arts called Void Battle and gained it as an additional domain. Odin introduced Perseus to his half brothers Thor(Norse God of Electricity, Weather, and War), Balder(Norse God of Strength and Valhalla), and Loki(Norse God of Evil, Chaos, Magic, Shapeshifting, Trickery, and Betrayal). Perseus's godly name is Destroyer since Perseus means The Destroyer in Ancient/Modern Greek. Odin gave Perseus The Six Infinity Stones. Perseus combined them into one Infinity Stone, melted it, and drank it. The liquid infinity stone merged with Perseus's Ichor granting him absolute, infinite, unlimited power.