Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

After 5018 years, Perseus finally showed himself to Earth. He had to help the Olympians. They had just defeated Gaea for a second time but someone more powerful than Gaea was rising. It was Chaos, Primordial Goddess of Destruction and Negativity and her husband Tartarus, Primordial God of The Pit and Monsters. Gaea and Uranus are also on their side as well as the Titans and Giants. Perseus teleported to Earth, Mount Olympus to be specific. Perseus causually kicked open the throne room doors. "WHO DARE TO INTERRUPT A MEETING OF THE OLYMPIAN GODS, THE MOST POWERFUL BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE?"Zeus boomed. Perseus looked at Zeus amused. Perseus told them who he was, his domains, and who his parents are. "I am here to help you in this war against Chaos, Tartarus, Gaea, Uranus, and ALL of The Titans and Giants"Perseus declared. "There is no way that we can win this war"Ares said in a hopeless voice. "Wrong, my mother Order and I as well as my father Odin and The Norse Gods will be aiding you in this war and I have made a male version of the hunters of Artemis but it is called The Assassins of Perseus so they will be helping out as well"Perseus informed The Olympians. "Will you be our new Emperor?"Zeus asked. "I accept your offer"Perseus responded. Zeus put the crown of Olympus on Perseus's head and sat on his Throne. A multicolored throne appeared in the middle of The Olympian council as Zeus's Throne moved to the left of it. Perseus sat on the multicolored Throne as it had his name on it. A wave power flew off of Perseus as he sat down on his Throne.

Perseus POV

I have known about this impending war for 2000 years. I won't allow Earth to be destroyed or conquered. "We need to make an army of Immortal Demigods to help defend Olympus"I said. "Our eneemies will attack us in 10 years which is how long we must train The Immortal demigods for"I said. "Gather demigods who don't know of their heritage yet, and I will gather some demigods from both Camps, Council dismissed"I said. Suddenly, a huge 7 foot long katana appeared in front of me with an Omega emblazoned on it. "That is The Royal Blade of Olympus, it belongs to the current ruler of Olympus which is you"Athena told me before flashing out. I combined The Blade of Olympus with my trident Abyss.