Chapter 8

As I was turning around to leave before Josh saw me, my boss called my name and when I turned around, the man at the cash register turned around and it really was Josh!!

He smiled and said, ''Nice to see you again Bridget.'' I was so scared. I signaled him to come over to that back of the store, ''What do you want from me, just leave me alone!'' I whispered yelled. ''Come on, I just came by to say hi and some other things.'' He grabbed my arm and we left the store.

He was squeezing my arm really hard. He took me back to my place. He pushed me into a chair and then grabbed a gun out of his pocket. I said, ''Don't do anything rational.'' He said, ''I've tried so hard for my brother to become successful and he throws it all away for his boyfriend. I mean, I did everything for him, he's the one to blame.'' I was scared I didn't move or anything.

He pointed the gun towards me and loaded it. I heard a click and I knew my life was over. But I looked away and opened my eyes and saw a pan on the counter. I ran as fast as I could and grabbed the pan and knocked out Josh. Then I grabbed the gun and aimed it at him.

He woke up and he was saying no, but too late, I pulled the trigger and he was gone. As I stood there with the gun still in the same spot, I looked and I said to myself, ''Why?'' That's the only thought that went through my mind.

I could hear the sirens getting louder. As I dropped the gun I ran out and was waving my hands for help. I didn't know what to do. I was shaky and killed a man, well I was defending my self. As the came I was screaming and crying. They went in the house and saw Josh's dead body.

Later that night they had asked me questions, like what happed, did he come after me, who is he. I answered all the questions, and I went home. I told my mom what happened, but at least I was safe, safe from Josh.

          THE END......or not.....