Marcus

After plenty of dances from my girl I think it's finally time for this proposal.
"Good evening juniors and seniors I see everyone is out enjoying themselves a lil too much more than others. Carmen and Lisa stop dry humping on my floor" Ms. Davis said as everyone laughed.
"Before we announced class of 2009 I'm going to need everyone to make room For Mr. Daniels and Ms. Jones." She said. Once up top I pulled the ring out and bended down on one knee. Toya wiped her tears before they fell and put one hand over her mouth. Before I was about to speak I heard someone shout out.
"That shit ain't gonna last" which was nobody but Lisa. I put my focus back on my baby and continued as the grabbed her hand.
"Latoya Marie Jones from the moment you transformed from a tomboy to a woman I fell in love. Your my bestfriend, better half, my soulmate and without you in my life forever I don't know where I'll be. Will you marry me"
"Aww " replied the crowd.
"Yes ! Yes! Yes!" She answered. Once I slipped on the ring I stood up to kiss my future wife.
"Congratulations to the future Daniels! Let's give the a round if applause. Now let's Nominate the king and Queen. For class of 09' this year homecoming King is Marcus Daniels! I went up and got my crown looking down at my future bride.
And this year homecoming Queen is Latoya Jones!" Ms Davis announced everyone screamed and hollered congratulations. Once King and Queen we had our first dance and everyone got back to dancing. After finally sitting down from dancing for hours the twins came to join me.
"Congratulations my nigga" they dapped me.
"Thank you" I replied.
"I can't believe your sprung ass is getting married" Hayden said.
"Me neither and I can't wait" I said. Everyone came over to the table except Carmen and Dre Punk ass.
"What the fuck is Carmen doing?" JAyden snapped. After looking over he had his hands on her ass and tongue down her throat. Well he'll be hitting that later.
"Leave her alone their a couple let them be" Lisa said.
"Since the hell when?" He asked.
"A month ago, and if you're worried about them fucking it's already happening so get over it" she spoke. I don't think she noticed she told her bff till the twins went over and tried to jump Dre. You noticed I said Tried because outta no where his crew pops out and so does fights and just like that homecoming was over