Da bomb, uh no.

" We're leaving today." They matched people up. I was going with Kris and Daryl. I got in the back. Kris sat in shotgun. She was actually carrying a shotgun which is kind of ironic. I got out my IPod and played flappy bird while listening to drunk on you by Luke Bryan. Ten percent. I put it on the portable charger. Then I started fixing my beanie. Everyone got out of their cars I just stayed. I heard slight moaning. I stayed where I was until a walkers face was plastered on the window. " Crap" I mumbled. I got underneath the seat. I heard someone screaming. I was locked in. I looked down walkers were on either side I opened the back window and stepped through the back door. A zombie came over to me. I killed it. They followed me. I lost them. I turned around I still had my IPod. I put in the earphones. Temporary Home was on. I smiled. I looked back. Crap. A whole group are behind me. I started running faster. I tripped on a rock. They circled around me. I killed them then I ran out of arrows. I left my knife there. I slipped through. Some almost bit me. I hid in a tree. I watched them go past the tree. I checked for bites. None. Daryl is going to kill me. I stayed in the tree. I saw everything from up here. Then I saw a walker in the tree. I screamed. They could here me from Australia. I stared at it. It was trying to come towards me. I jumped up the tree. I heard so many things. More moaning. Their back. I started crying silently. Help me. Then I heard them talking. "Sofia will be safer to get Kris" I heard Daryl say. " Holy Crap" Kris mumbled Then I saw another walker in the tree. They will do anything. I crawled to the top. They were all in the stupid tree. I jumped down. I ran away. The walkers followed me. I looked back. I jumped into a Bush. They moaned and kept going I got out of the Bush. I smiled when I heard the song that was playing. It was a song mom sang before she died. It was by Kelly Clarkson. Grew up in a small town... Breakaway. I heard Rick "she's probably deadl. I smirked. Jokes on them. "I barely ever was nice to her" I jumped out of the bushes. They jumped. I laughed so hard. Crap what do these things want from me. I got up and ran far away. I fell and last thing I remember is walkers swarming around me.

Daryl's POV

I shot the walkers. They turned on me at least a couple of them did. I killed those ones. She's probably dead. Then I saw her.  Not even touched. Peaceful.