Prologue

"Okay. We got what we need, right?" Jaslyn asked. Primrose looked through the two duffel bags that they were taking. They had just stolen a car, and couldn't afford to take anything more. Primrose nodded to her.

"Yeah. We have what we need. I can't believe we're actually doing this." She said. Jaslyn nodded, although a small frown was plastered to her face. Jas had wanted their brother to come along, but he refused, saying they were psychopaths, and that this life would only end incarceration, or death. But Jas couldn't care less. This was what she needed. This is what they both needed. Things weren't going the way they wanted them to, so they decided, fuck this shit, we're gonna make our own amazing future. Not one that required us to be miserable constantly.

Like rogues.

"Believe it, Bud. We're doing it. This is all us now. This is what we've dreamed about. Don't think. Just feel." She said to Prim. Prim took a deep breath and nodded, and Jas smiled at her younger sister. Prim then smiled at her with a devious glint to it. "Alright Bud, bulletproof hearts and hollowpoint smiles on." Jas said lastly.

Prim laughed as they both got into the car, and they took off to God knows where, leaving everything they once knew behind.