Shocker: Part 20

Ok guys so today is a very beautiful day as today a marriage is about to take place. So without further ado here we go

The next day, preparations for the wedding were on full swing. Everyone was busy. The hall had been decorated with yellow orchids. A chandelier was dangling on the top, right in the middle. A mandap had been also set up. Aditi entered MM and was bewildered to see what was happening. She went upstairs to Abhi but he wasn't in the house at the moment so she decided to ask Pragya.

When she entered pragya's room she saw that the room had been turned upside down. Everything was on the floor. Broken pieces of glass lay everywhere and the state of the room had been destroyed. Pragya was lying on the bed sleeping. Aditi maneuvering herself through the pieces reached Pragya. She sat beside her and saw traces of dried up tears down her cheeks. She knew that something was wrong. She caressed pragya's hair and softly said "Pragya wake up." She then shook her violently. Pragya woke up with a jerk. "Aditi?" she said while sitting up. "what happened my nonstop radio channel," she asked. Everything came back to Pragya and while crying she hugged aditi. She narrated everything that had happened while she was gone. Aditi patted her back and consoled her. "I just went to my friend's house for a week and this much happened," she said.

On the other side rabul were sleeping. Riya and Adi came in and thought to irritate them. she whispered something in Adi's ear and both of them approached their targets. Adi went to bulbul while riya to Purab. "my sweet Purab," she sadi trying her best to mimic bulbul's voice. "bulbul," said Adi in a sweet tone. Rabul pulled both of them close by rounding their arm around them. "bulbul you know aaj pehli bar you have called me so sweetly oh jaan," said Purab while riya was struggling under his hold. "puru why you don't give time to me always busy," said bulbul and Adi was struggling under her hold. "chee. arrey papa its me riya not mama," she said while trying to move as Purab was asking for a morning kiss. Same was the case with Adi. "its all because of you riya," he shouted. Both of them then shouted in a loud voice which caused rabul to wake up. "papa chee morning kiss," she said. Rabul looked at Adi and riya who were in their arms. Both of them left them and were embarrassed. "mama and papa get ready quickly today is wedding day and you are still sleeping go get ready we are waiting," sadi riya and left the room with Adi.

Rabul looked at each other. Purab after hearing what had happened smirked at her. "morning gift mile ga," he asked. Bulbul blushed and nodded no. "areey we have to help Pragya get up," she said. Purab just pulled her in for a passionate lip lock which lasted until the knock on the door by riyadi.

Bulbul pushed Purab and went into the changing room. "Let's give this our last try," he said.

The gang was now in the guest room. Everybody was busy thinking what to do but our riyadi were playing. "idea," said aditi and bulbul simultaneously. "are you thinking what I'm thinking," said aditi. "why not.....," said bulbul "expose....," said aditi "geena's darkest secret to Abhi," they said in unison.

"its not neccerary that everyone has a dark secret," said Purab. "Everyone has something in their life that they hide from the world something really dark or really funny like my secret......" sadi aditi. "you what," asked Pragya. "Nothing that's for later," she said.

"hey we only have five hours so we need to be quick," said Pragya.

"ok lets split up and try to find something on her, I'll contact her colleagues and business handle, you bulbul and aditi go check her room," said Purab.

"what about us," said Pragya and riyadi.

"you keep her busy," said Purab.

Everyone left except for riyadi and Pragya. "I think we are on our own," said Pragya. Riyadi nodded their heads. "Let's make her busy," said Pragya.