First Encounter

Just with my luck I'm one of the few weapons who turn in to two different weapons. I can be either a Katana or dual welding swords. Upon finding out about this father enrols me in the Death Weapon Meister Academy (DWMA). I walk into Lord Death's death room and set up my schedule. "My son is also joining the same class with you and he's also having trouble looking for weapons since the weapons he had decided to work alone and I think if he saw you dual swords he'll like to work with you. I'll call him in." Before I can respond a boy with a perfectly symmetrical suit and short/meduim black hair with white stripes on one side and beautiful golden eyes. "Kid the is(your name) and she's a Katana/dual swords. She just joined and y'all have the same classes as you." He looks at you and smiles "Hi I'm Death the Kid but you can call me kid. How about we walk to class together?"  Being my shy self I just smile and nod. We walk together and talk about ourselves. We enter class,introduce ourselves and take a seat. I start to go to the corner seat at the back of the room before Kid grabs my wrist and ask me to sit with him. I sit down and class begins.
Once class is over Kid ask if I want to hang out and try to match our soul wave lengths. I nod and we walk to the training room.