Wrong timing

it all started when I met this girl who I thought was my best friend but really she was just a bad choice she had no care in the world no respect for other she was just trouble but I didn't really see that I just saw her as the girl I knew my best friend. My other friends which I knew since kindergarten where telling me she was  no good and all she will get me was in trouble but I was to stupid and subbed to listen to what they had to say I just thought they were jealous because I didn't hang out with them anymore  but I what I didn't notice was they were looking out for me and didn't  want me to get hurt but I honestly didn't care.

I never realised how bad I was getting I would get into trouble all the time at high school I had no respect for anyone even my old friends I was her puppet if she wanted me to do something I would do it I wouldn't second guest myself I would just go for it I would ditch school runway and not come back for days sometime I would even know where I was because I was always high and drunk off my face but I didn't care. One night I went out with friends I lied to my mum and just told her I was going to pops for the night I went to a party I was having a good time with my friend well I thought they were I left my drink with one of them and they spiked it and I didn't even know that night I was taken advantage of but I was to drugged up to know that till the next morning when I realised what has happened  i came home and cried in my room didn't talk to no one for weeks didn't go to school or anything but then i pick myself up and let it go because the past was the past i think that was night when i realised who my real friends were but the one stupid mistake i made was keeping that one friend i shouldn't of kept.