Devouring you

Remember! only when u see the (1)

I woke up in my room, happy about having a new friend.. I was hungry as usually, but that day i was going to meet you at the park.. so I didn't want to cause a scary impresion.. So i decided to go to the gym.. I was there just on the pool some 2 hours.. and in the treadmill for 30 minutes.. A long time on gym made me more hungry.. but i wasn't going to eat anything that day..

I went to a male shop. "Male Cloth Shop" In that place i bought a cool T-shirt with a rubik cube melting in it.. such very good

After that i've bought some grey long shirts

After that i've bought some grey long shirts.. I weared all, payed and left..

It was 2:30.. time to meet you in the park.. When i've got in the place, you were there allready, i sat next to you and we started chating about my T-shirt and things about life..

-Hey Ari! Long without seeing you..-

-Hehe, hey _____!-

-Wow! Cool T-shirt!-

-Thanks! Yours is cool too..-

-Thanks to you too! You know.. You make me think when we were smaller, you weared allways the same teddy bear T-shirt and you never washed it! Ahh.. now the time has started to be longer and we have those responsabilitys.. What about your life?-

-Yeah.. its going well..

-And what about your girlfriend? Long i dont see her..

I had to lie or i would be in real trobule, sorry :(

-Well, about her.. I.... Left her! She's now gone to... China with a chinese guy..

-Oh.. what a pain.. then I'm still on the air.. Just if you are interested about me.. you know 7u7

-Oh yes shure! I mean.. I should think it..- (1)My stomach growled deep.

-Uhh.. Hungry huh?- You started crawling near and near to me.. My heart beat got faster, what where you doing? Then you sat again nearer to me, and you rubbed my belly, i felt my erection, because you where very sexy, and you where rubing my hungry stomach. My tongue was out, you sat in my legs, I felt more exited, i was sweating.

-You look really hungry Ari.. Eat me..- Your words were so clear that i didn't thought to times..

-Okey.. lets go home.- You looked at me with a sad face..

-Ain't you going to eat me?- You asked.. I answered quickly before my stomach did.

-Yes i am.. but here, there are to many animals, they may see me and ruin everything..- You looked relaxed.

-You are right.. lets go..-

We got into my house and the first thing you did was jump into my bed, i croached over you and started licking your face slowly, your shiny vixen teeth smiled, i continued.. when finaly i opened my jaws wide and started devouring you, slowly slowly i took you down to my throat, im shure you felt my saliva covering you, i felt a big pleasure while your body was getting in my stomach, i felt your hands pushing in my stomach and i felt satisfied again, with my toungue a side i gluped when finally i was swallowing your legs, then your knees, and finaly your toes where the last thing in the world, i licked your toes a bit and shallowed for last time, i felt your soft paws caressing my stomach, finally i soon felt aslepp.. Will miss you my sweet friend..

Thanks for reading our one-shot stories! :33