Chapter 3

Amber

I wake up at 5 and text Chance and Brooke in our group chat. They both text back and I drop my phone on my bed. I take my shower and brush my teeth. I dress in some sweats and a tank top until my phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Bring us some food!" Brooke and Chance shout into the phone.

"Alright, alright damn."

"But we on the way. I got Chance first cause he lived around the corner from you." She says.

I tell her I'll be outside and hang up. I gather all my things and sit on the porch outside. Soon the uber pulls up and Chance helps me put my things in the back.

We go back to the north side and we see the bus. We thank the uber man and get all our things, walking up to the bus. Before Brooke could knock the door flys open and Zay is standing there.

"Look at y'all. On time and shit." He says smiling.

We laugh and he takes us on to the bus.

"Ight so Zay's grand tour! Over there is the kitchen where I hope my soon to be boo makes me some bomb ass pancakes." He says smirking at Brooke. "In here is where we chill. And back here is where we sleep. This is Chance's room and this is y'all right next to it." He says kicking open the doors smiling.

"So where we going first?" I ask walking into my room.

"We going to Louisiana and then after that Virginia." Zay says coming in sitting on our bed.

"Alright well the tour was nice Zay but you gotta go." Brooke smiles helping him up pushing him out.

"Awww come on girl in tryna wife you just let me be great." He laughs and she does too.

"Go be great in the living room!" She laughs and then closes the door.

"Alright Bitch enough of that lets play a game" I say laughing. "Would you rather?"

"I go first!" She smiles. "Okay would you rather have sex with me or Jade?"

"You nigga." I say laughing. "Would you rather suck dick or eat ass?"

She stares at me for the longest and then bust out laughing. I suck my teeth and smile trying not to laugh.

"Come on man you gotta answer that shit!" I yell at her trying really hard not to laugh too.

"Yo what kind of fucking question is that my guy!?" She laughs even loud and I finally give in and laugh.

"What the hell is y'all laughing so loud for?" Mateo ask walking in with Zay.

"Go ahead ask them Amber." Brooke says snickering.

"Would you rather suck dick or eat ass?" I say laughing a little still.

"See that's a tough one. I might have to eat the ass." Zay says shrugging.

"Can I suck my own dick?" Mateo ask in all seriousness.

"Nigga what?!" Me and Brooke shout falling over laughing.

"I like the way you think nigga. Or check this out see.....eat Yo own ass" Zay says pretending to put it in big lights while they both look up.

"Ayeee nigga see we think alike!" Mateo says jumping up and they dap.

I look at them like

And Brooke laughs even harder

"You know what let's ask everyone else." I say getting up.

We all go to the living room. Ayleo was sitting by himself. Mateo say next to jade Zay went over by imprint and Chance was next to Zay. Brooke and I sat on both sides of Ayleo and smiled at him. He looks up from his phone and looks at the both of us awkwardly.

"Look shordy, ion want no threesome." He says simply and we bust out laughing.

"Nigga what?" I say between breathes.

"Y'all cute and all but I'm not tryna catch a charge for yall." He says laughing a little.

"We wasn't gone ask for a threesome. It's a question for everybody. Would you rather suck dick or eat ass?" Brooke ask.

"The ass!" Chance and imprint say together.

"You know after that I really think y'all eat ass." Leo says laughing." Y'all gave that shit no thought."

"I'll take the dick." Jade says

"Oh really?!" Mateo ask happily and we all laugh.

"I say neither cause I ain't gay and no booty is going in my mouth." Leo says leaning back putting his arms around me and Brooke.

"Don't nobody think like us man." Zay says shaking his head at Mateo.

"Cause nigga who wants to suck they own dick!" I say laughing.

"Or eat they own ass!" Brooke adds laughing with me.

Everyone starts to laugh to and Zay and Teo suck their teeth.