09

LIGHT GIGGLES LEFT AMARA'S lips as she tossed a pretzel into chase's mouth

LIGHT GIGGLES LEFT AMARA'S lips as she tossed a pretzel into chase's mouth. he held up his hands in a touchdown formation and smiled as he ate it. the two had been tossing pretzels back and forth for about a half hour. the tv was on a low volume and everyone else in the house was asleep. it was almost one in the morning, so the two were trying to stay somewhat quiet, not wanting to wake up the twins or sebastian since their rooms were the closest to the living room.

"twelve in a row." amara stated. "i'm impressed."

chase smiled, "hit me with thirteen." amara tossed another pretzel at him and it bounced off his nose. "mother fucker," he cursed lightly, "i blame you because you said something."

amara popped a pretzel into her own mouth. "we should go to the twenty-four hour quickchek and get more snacks because i'm still hungry and i'll eat all your food if i don't buy my own." chase gave her a nod and rose to his feet. "grab me one of your sweatshirts, please?"

"yeah, i'll be back." he walked to his room and slowly opened the door. the room was dark, but he could see tom's figure on the bed. he was laying on his stomach, shirtless, and chase couldn't stop staring at his back muscles. his ass may have looked really good also, but he wasn't gonna say it out loud. he walked over to his closet and quietly slid the door open, grabbing a sweatshirt off a hanger.

"chase?" tom's voice startled the boy and he dropped the hanger on the floor.

chase turned to look at tom and gave him a nod. "yeah, sorry, did i wake you?"

tom shook his head, "haven't fallen asleep yet."

"oh," he bit down on his bottom lip and picked up the hanger, sticking it back in his closet. "amara and i are running to the store. do you wanna come?"

the brunet shrugged his shoulders, sliding off the bed. "sure." chase watched him pull a shirt over his head and tom smirked. "it's not polite to stare."

chase's cheeks heated and he looked at his feet. "sorry."

tom made his way over to the bedroom door holding it open for chase. "i didn't say i wanted you to be polite."

chase quickly walked out and made his way back into the living room, tossing the sweatshirt at amara. "tom's coming with us because he can't sleep."

"cool," amara smiled. "we can play a game of questionnaire on the way there because i'm eager to know what's going on in both of your lives."

chase rose an eyebrow. "we've only been friends for like six years."

amara rolled her eyes. "yeah, but you've been awol for awhile, so i need to catch up on your life." chase simply nodded and followed the two out to tom's car when he offered to drive. amara sat in the passenger seat and chase sat in the back, behind tom so amara could easily look at him. "okay, so who wants to go first?" neither boy answered, so she looked at tom. "oldest goes first then, so how old are you?"