Ch.2: Becoming A Primordial

Percy POV
I couldn't believe that I am in Tartarus again. It was all that bitch Annabeth's fault. Suddenly, Aether, Uranus, Chronos, Hydros, and Pontus appeared in front of us. Poseidon took Pontus and Hydros's place. "Will you take our places?" Aether, Uranus, and Chronos asked me. I nodded my head. They turned into showers of light that went into me. "I will be known as Chromostone" I said. "All hail Chromostone, Primordial God of Air, Heaven, Light, Fire, Time, Existence, Earth, Matter, Space, Gravity, Comets, Meteors, Asteroids, Stars, Reality, Planets, Health, Positivity, Nutrition, Fitness,  Youth, Knowledge, Assassins, Angels, Soldiers, Monsters, and The Eclipse" The Fates declared. Poseidon and I flashed us out of there to Mount Utopia(Ida to humans), Home of The Primordials. Artemis, Hades. Hestia, Hermes, and Hephaestus became Primordials. I am 8 feet tall normally. I have a 12 pack. My eyes and skin are gold, the color of Light. I also took Eros's place because he was fading.
Chaos POV
"I proudly welcome our new council members" I said as my wife Void squeezed my hand. "Does anyone have anything to say?" I asked. "CHAOS, WE HAVE AWOKEN FROM OUR SLUMBER AND WE WILL CONQUER THE EARTH" Two voices, one deep and masculine, and one soft and feminine boomed. "Who was that?" The council asked. "My twin brother Order, Primordial God of Negativity, Evil, and Destruction and his wife Abbadon, Primordial Goddess of Annihilation and The Apocalypse" I told them. I could feel the amount of tension in the room. The Phoenix King fused with Chromostone and so did The Dragon King and The Demon King. Now, Chromostone has a red and gold tail and wings covered in Utopian Gold which is gold in color, is Indestructible and Impenetrable, and can make anyone or anything fade. I gave Chromostone Iron-Man style armor and helmet as well as a Captain America style shield and a 7.5 foot long Trident made of Utopian Gold.