Roy-Kun

...Goodmorning Mr.Roy How Are You This Morning?
I'm Well Thank You Kayla, How's the baby?
She's well, my husband stayed at home with her today so I'm sure he's spoiling her
Well being spoiled is not always a bad thing...right?
Ahhh?? Well I Guess your right and she does deserve it.
See? Well I will talk to you letter I have a lot of work to do.
As I walk to my desk, something was bothering me so much so that I barely got any of my work done... what was it... Could it be that I'm Lon-..

Knock Knock*
Yes? Come In..
Mr. Roy Here are the other documents you asked for...
I give her a stern look
I'll just leave them right here...
No bring them here and place them in my hand...
Y-yes Sir
As she walked over, she was nervous I liked it but she wasn't what I wanted and it pissed me off even more.
H-here You are...
Thanks now before you leave when is that office party?
U-Um Tomorrow at 1pm it's for the new employees we hired..
I give her a blank stare...
Ok Tell Every to give there best attitude and advice to all the new comers ok?
Y-yes Sir.
You May Leave Now...
Y-yes Sir
This Job is my dream I own a Whole Art corporation, consisting of Painters, Drawer, Photographers, And More. And Yet Out of All these Submissive Women and Men non of them interest me... Eh? Fuck ... I want to own one. A Real Submissive Man that is...I lick my lips...I need a new Toy it's been to long since my last one...