Prologue

Rachelle, the typical nerdy but cool girl decides to continue her college at Korea. Shaira, a typical rich kid but simple girl decides to move to Korea to study in a university and stay there after. During the flight, the two have met and became friends instantly feeling like they knew each other since childhood. Arriving at the airport, they both went to Shaira's place where they will be staying at as Shaira offered for Rachelle to live with her. They go to the same university with, coincidentaly, same schedules. So they spend the whole day together.

Ofcourse, no university is complete without bad boys in it. Meet Youngjae, Mark, JB, Jackson, Jinyoung, Bam Bam, and Yugyeom, also known as Got7. The group is known for their dancing skills, great vocals, unirresistable charm, and especially because of their attitude and being a playboy.

But are they bad boys for no reason? Does it have something to do with their past? Or they just got influenced?

What will happen if they meet? Will the two girls be able to change the boys? Or will the boys just play with their hearts? Will the boys become their old selves again?

[A/N(Rhia) pls vote and leave a comment(if you want) thank you🤗]