❤️ Storm and Silence series

• Storm and Silence (romance) /complete/ by RobThier

This story was introduced to me by a friend of mine, at first I was like "this is boring". So it was left at the bottom of my library for about a year, but then I ran out of stories to read, could not find a good enough one on Wattpad, so I decided to give it another shot. And I did not regret it! This book is my second favorite here in Wattpad along with its sequels (In The Eye of The Storm, Silence is Golden, Silence Breaking) and Sir Rob's little Christmas bonus (Silent Night). It was a little boring at the beginning, but little by little, page by page it got interesting and hilarious! Seriously! I love this story so much, Mr. Linton is so funny, I think she's (yes, she) my favorite character of all the characters brought to life by the authors.

• In The Eye of The Storm (romance) /complete/ by RobThier

This is the sequel to Storm and Silence. It's a continuation of Lilly (a.k.a. Mr. Linton) and Mr. Ambrose's adventures. Another book of Lilly's witty remarks, and Mr. Ambrose's sarcastic replies.

Silence Is Golden (romance) /complete/ by RobThier

This is the third book. Silence Is Golden is another of Mister Ambrose and Lilly's adventures (and, of course, Karim follows close behind). This time they are traveling across the great South-American jungle in search of a hidden treasure, stumbling across soldiers and tribes along the way. This one is my favorite, yet, but I'm still waiting to read Silence Breaking.

Silence Breaking (romance) /complete/ by RobThier

So, the fourth book is over, I'm excited for the next one! Im this book, Miss Linton and Mister Ambrose travel to battlewood, Mister Ambrose's parents' palatial estate. Read it and join them as they exchange witty remarks, and a game of standing firm on what they believe.