AN Bonus

Finally, after what felt like so long, Zayn was getting married to the love of his life, Laleh. Laleh Esfandiary. Just the mention if her name could bring a dazed smile on Zayn's face. But the young Prince couldn't do the one thing she wanted him to, bring her brother, the closest person she had, to their wedding. Zayn was already pacing with nerves and impatience.
"Zayn, son, calm down," his father said
"What if she doesn't want to get married to me? What if she changes her mind? What if-" Zayn worriedly starts rambling.
"Zayn, calm down, she isn't going to leave you at the altar. She loves you," Sebastian said from the doorway.
"What are you doing here Sebastian?" Zayn asked shocked.
"I'm not here to help the bride to be run away, though I did offer her a last minute escape route if she needed one," Sebastian joked as Zayn glared at him.
"Your highness? I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Imam will be late, he is at another wedding currently and that hasn't finished quite yet.
"This is going ruin the entire schedule," Zayn groaned.
"Now, now son, remember, everything in this world happens for a reason. Sabr (patience), you will get married soon enough," his father said.
Zayn though unhappy about this outcome decided to try to calm himself down.

While Laleh on the other hand had just finished getting ready. She truly looked radiant. She felt and looked like a princess. As she looked at her reflection, she thanked her mother for the letters that brought her close to her prince. She then thought of her brother, he was still locked up.
"Hey don't get all misty eyes on me," an all too familiar voice broke Laleh's train of thought.
She quickly blinked the tears away as Taliana came and sat down next to her.
"What took you so long?" Laleh asked.
"Hey it's not my fault you decided to live so far away! I had to take like 2 planes to get here," Taliana joked.
Laleh was glad Taliana was here though she would never admit it.
"Please tell me you're going to give me nieces and nephews soon" Taliana stared at her with a puppy pout face.
"Shut up Stick Girl," she jokingly shoved Taliana.
"Hey if you need a getaway car Sebastian said he has one ready," Taliana said laughing.
The two girls talked a while more before the ceremony. The small ceremony was all that Laleh wanted at that point but they still had a much larger reception that awaited them. Laleh met so many people that night, she probably couldn't recognize them again even if she tried. All she could think about was Zayn. He was finally hers, and she his.

-Time skip until after Stuck in Simone's book-
After consuming their marriage, Laleh and Zayn lay embraced in each other's arms as blissful as can be.
"Zayn?"she started unsure almost.
"Hmmm" he responded pulling her closer.
"Can you read me another one of your letters?" she said looking back at him, pleading him with her eyes.
He sighed before smiling and nodding. She smiled before picking out one of his many letters and handing it to him. It felt right, that moment, with him after so long, it felt right.
He read the letter line by line, first in Arabic then in English. She had picked out one of the poems he had written for her.

Distance
They say, that distance,
Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
But this distance is torment.

Every second becomes an hour,
Every breath stills,
Eyes no longer blink,
Only longing for you.

If this distance has not killed me already,
The lack of a reply surely did.
Every instant spent impatient,
Impatient for your sight.
Every second spent reliving the moments with you.
This distance is agonizing.

Every night,
Dreaming of being in your arms
Praying it's sooner than later.
Heart aching,
Eyes yearning,
For this distance is pure torture.

She looked at him as he finished reading the words to her. She could see his love for her transparently displayed across his eyes. That night they fell asleep as one, content and gratified.