one

Who knew he would be stuck in this damn job, with fucking sex toys everywhere?

No one knew.

Sean had been working in this shop for two months now, in a hidden corner where no one really explores. Nobody really dared to enter. Either too ashamed, or too scared to do so. It was understandable, though.

He could even count the number of customers that visited this shop with his fingers!

All he had been doing for these past few months was fiddling his fingers and looking that burning screen, scrolling through social medias. Great ways to kill time and earn money without any effort, that's why he did not resign. He thought that it was really smart of him, until at this point, it was just boring him to the core.

The evening had just begun and he was already preparing to get home. He flicked off the switches, and checked for any sneaky shoplifters lurking behind those racks that placed those 'toys'.

"How stupid, who would steal a goddamn bright pink dildo anyway?" he muttered under his breath as he threw his charger and his phone into his backpack.

As usual, he locked the doors and stepped back, looking at the big sign that said"toy's for twats!". He sighed, and walked off, away from that goddamn shop.

The sun was about to start sinking, and that's the time when the world will go to sleep; also the time the night He paced off into the roads, seeing buses and other kinds of vehicles fleeting to their destinations, he couldn't help but wonder, why wouldn't somebody just slow down and stop for a second, and notice this Irish nerd standing alone, needing a company back home?

Ever since he started his new job, he's been trying hard to cover up what his real occupation was. And of course, his friends found out soon enough, and this became his reason to his popularity in college. In a not-so-good way. Since then, he hated going to college. His friends always called him a slut because they always said he needed someone, to 'help' him out. Sean himself isn't even sure if they were lying or not. He was sure that it was a really out dated joke but his friends still laughed at it, for two months straight.

He dreaded going back to his dorm now, as he thought about that. Remembering that today's a typical friday night, he might just have thought of some other plans, rather than going back to his dorm and be welcomed by mocking laughter.

-

sooo

waht do you think?

is it too short?

~400 words

ffs  i need to write more im slowly just

idek

degenarating lmao

i didnt realise i have no time for this shit im so sorry

i have school next week omg