Imagine.. Jared Leto Comforting You At A Concert (Ft. All Time Low)

*My laptop has completely broken so this is why the imagine will be a little short this week as I'm using my phone. Hopefully things will be back to normal next week! Sorry guys!*

_____________________

"All the.. Small things.."

You turn to see Jared singing along which make you giggle. You had been sat in the line for All Time Low for 7 and a half hours now and whilst everybody else was getting restless: you were just happy that you could spend all of this time with him in this break from tour. The kids with the speaker in their phone changed it to a different song which slowly dissolved into the general murmur of the crowd.

You turn your head to the right to face Jared as you sit in in between his legs. He's wearing black skinny jeans, red converse, dark sunglasses and a blue "Don't Panic!" t-shirt that you had made him wear tonight even though he did wear it regularly around the house. He smiled down at you as his arms rested around your waist.

"What do you want them most to play?" You quiz him. You couldn't recall asking him previously.

"So.. Long.. Soldier!" Jared began to sing as the fans all around you sang back "Cruise controller!" and everybody started laughing.
"That would be good to hear.." He continued. "For Baltimore too.. Dear Maria.. And what's the one that goes 'I'm sure as hell the happiest I've ever been'..?" He said with a slight frown forming as he thought.

"Vegas? That's the one that goes, 'Make it last.. Take it slow.. We've got it all figured out for now..'" You sang which you never did in front of Jared. You feel the warmth flood your cheeks as Jared beams down at you and tightens his arms around your waist as he kisses you at the top of your head.

"Only half an hour to to go.. And then we see Jack Barakat!" He fake squealed like a fangirl would however you knew that Jack was secretly his favourite member of the band. You'd seen what he reblogs on his personal tumblr.

_____________________

"Can I have your ticket? Thanks. Have a good evening." The stocky bouncer said at the door. Although you were near the front of the queue, hundreds of people were trying to run in to get to the front.

"You go and get a t-shirt and whatever you want.. And I'll go stand in the crowd. You can walk over and find me when you're done - okay?" Jared said as he slowly took off his sunglasses and put them in his pocket.
"Okay." You replied as you turned to the merchandise stand.

As you returned with your t-shirt and wristband the first support act had already started. You hadn't managed to catch their name but you slowly bobbed your head along to the best as you decided you'd look for Jared in the interval as it was dark. As these supports finished: everybody pushed forward. You had been to a large amount of concerts in your time but none had ever been like this. You couldn't even move your arms up to ring Jared. You didn't mind the small spaces that much however you kept loosing your balance as everybody pushed. In no time at all Jenna was on the stage with the rest of Tonight Alive and a smile crept back onto your face.

"I've been to hell and back just to be where I am today.." She sang melodically into the microphone.

_____________________

As Tonight Alive thanked the crowd and slowly walked off stage after an amazing set, you still couldn't find Jared. The pushing had gotten so bad you couldn't move your arm to check if your phone was even in your pocket. You tried hard to shout his name above the noises of the crowd but you couldn't: everybody was shouting. Even if you did see him, there was absolutely no way of being able to move to find each other in this mess of sweating bodies.