Prologue

"I'll call you back tomorrow at ten, okay?" The brunette sniffled at the other end of the line. Once again, Christian sighed, and nodded his head soon realizing the crying brunette at the other end of the line couldnt see him. "Yes, lancy." He replied with a voice that Lancy called 'assuring'. "You promise, chim?" The blonde couldnt help but smile at the nickname she had given him since they were five...

____ FLASHBACK ____

"Christian, this is Delancy. Delancy, this is Christian, the neighbors son." Mother dearest spoke while the little brunette hid behind his mothers leg. Little Delancy looked at Little Christian with curious eyes but a shy façade. "His parents aren't here right now, remember that trip daddy said?" Her mother explained while she nodded her head slightly, eyes still glued at the other male brunette infront of her.

"Well, daddy had plans with his dad so they went to another country, he'll be staying here for a week, isn't it fun?" her mothers enthusiasm hyped her up and she moved away from her mothers leg and revealing her still chubby form. The girls mother then leaded them to the living room which was messed up with toys all over making Little Christians eyes sparkle in amazement, simply because there were alot to play with.

"I guess you two can go along nicely, do you want pancakes for dinner?" Her mother bent down a little to their level, the twos eyes then lit up. And together they shouted; "YES PLEASE!" As the girls mother chuckled, standing up and ruffling their hair making them pout and finally leaving them alone.

Christian turned to face Delancy with a wide smile on his face. "Chim." The brunette had blurted out. "Chim?" Christian asked, confused. "I'll call you chim, becaws mommy said its nice to give people cwut names!" She smiled, looking up from the barbie doll she was holding. The boy smiled.

Chim? He had thought, scratching his head. "Hmm, i like that!"

___ END OF FLASHBACK ___

"I promise Lancy." And with a broken smile on his face, the line went dead.

-

AYEEE RE WRITTEN BC THIS STORY PLOT IS MORE BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONE