TS ; IV

Saturday.

All students were sent to the enormous gymnasium for their school's assembly. Starting from the first year levels to the fourth, regarding with the new adjustments.

More brief explanations from the main President of the school before the mic got held by the SSG President, Yifan. Good thing, students are attentively minding the words the speakers are voicing out, especially those freshmen.

"So," Yifan started and some squeals and squeaks from some group of girls on the other side echoed in the whole gymnasium. Baekhyun, who is seating beside Chanyeol partly in the middle part, just made a face. If these people only know how dumb their President is.

"You guys already have the RR with your hands, those Rules and Regulations lists aren't made for display purposes. Read those and imply in your daily life here in school."

"Yes." A loud response from everyone.

"Y'all, I don't really like it whenever there are shitheads who have the guts to disobey what's written in RR, if you want your own rules, go build your damn own school, and take all the imbeciles that you wanna go with."

A sonorous "woah" and gapes from the audience came out by the choice of Yifan's words. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn't response, only with their arms folded across their chest.

"The nerve of him to mention shithead when he is also a one." Baekhyun mumbles in his seat, but never escaped Chanyeol's ears.

Chanyeol cackled, "Mouth, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun just snickers, but nevertheless, both of them continued to lend their ears as the whole attendees as well.

"In case y'all, every Saturday and Sunday is our weekdays. Thus, our rest day. We can go out and visit our real houses or just land your feet wherever you want to. Maybe go on a date with your muchy damn significant other and or just go and fuck outdoor. But it won't be our responsibility once something bummer happened to you, and as for individuals. You all need to be responsible with your actions. Remember only one word, Responsibility." Yifan continues.

And starting now, I am your fucking responsibility.

Baekhyun furrows his brows as he exactly heard those words inside his mind, catching up with what happened last night and the exact words that strange guy embarked on him. He shakes his head and brushes those thoughts off, yet Chanyeol's eyes caught him.

"B, you alright?"

"Ah, yeah. I just remembered something." Baekhyun replies, trying to knock down what happened.

It has not been too long when the mic is now held by their Vice President, Junmyeon. As he speaks, the gates of Elysium unclogged and enclasps the angelic voice the lad omits.

"Hello, I am Kim Junmyeon, your Vice President. And as for all you to know as well, each year has representatives. You guys really need to know them as well, thus, as their role, it's their whole responsibility and they're not there just to act like a post which can't be felt at all. This is also regarding to the new assignments, and of course, to settle some things directly with you and between your respective reps. They'll brief y'all which is after SSG elites have been acquainted here in the stage I'm standing onto." Junmyeon says formally, and turns his head to look back at the Supreme Government members at the back, anticipating the signal. Junmyeon bobs his head as the signal. "Guys?"

Chanyeol, with brows meeting each other thoroughly turns to look at Baekhyun who is still seating beside him. "Aren't you supposed to be there already? You're the one who's only missing there. Look." Chanyeol pointed the front with his lips protruded outwards.