The high school memories

This one is requested by navya_shukla_ . So this one is for her.

It was the last day of their college. They were not going to meet each other everyday anymore like they used to. Moreover there won't be any coffee time now. Shravan was really sad about it.

Shravan had always liked suman but had never confessed it. She too had shown interest in him but there was no initiation from her side.

Shravan was now confused whether he should confess his love or just let things be how they were. But he knew he couldn't live without her.

And here she was standing in front of him in her navy blue saree asking him if he would dance with her.

Shravan:- why not? (Smile)

He held out his hand and she gladly accepted it.

They were now on stage dancing to the silent tunes of the romantic song.

She was confused with the feelings building up inside her. It was not like she had told him. But shravan being shravan could read her mind like an open book.

Shravan:- so?

Suman:- hmm?

Shravan:- happy?

Suman:- for?

Shravan:- finally no more Hitler classes.

Suman:- hmm.. (smile) but I am gonna miss this.. friends.. punishments.. studies.. teachers.. (mumbles) and you..

Shravan's eyes widen at her confession. She thought he didn't hear her but he did. He gave a small smile.

Shravan:- kuch kaha?

Suman:- huh?? Na..nahi toh..

Shravan:- achaa..

Shravan could sense the tension building up between them.

He twirls her around and lifts her up.

Kehte Hai khuda ne
Is Jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko Hai banaya
Har kisi ke liye

He keeps her down gently and turns her around fixing his hands on her waist.

Tera milna Hai us rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya
Tere jaise hi Kisi ke liye

He tucks her hair behind her ear.

Kuch toh Hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaane Hume Kya pata
Kuch toh Hai tujhse raabta

She keeps one hand on his shoulder while the other interwines with his.

Tu Humsafar Hai
Phir Kya fikar Hai

He turns her around. Her back hits his chest. And they slowly dance to the tune as suman closes her eyes feeling him.

Jeene ki wajah ye hi Hai
Marna isi ke liye

He lifts her up again and brings her down sensually. His lips touching her ears sending a shiver down her spine.

Kehte Hai khuda ne
Is Jahan mein sabhi ke liye