0.1 | rules + payment

Hello, folks, presenting a random cover book from yours truly, the local queen of your land.

I will be taking your requests and transforming them into covers, so that you can use them for your amazayn books.

But everything has rules, and so does the art of cover-making, so make sure you read these, or else I won't be taking your requests!

RULES:

> request your covers in the next chapter, by means of a single comment, which is not an inline one.

> i only make a maximum of five covers per person at a time, so do not request more than that.

> i only make minimal / simple covers, and don't do manipulated ones.

> for covers with a celebrity on, i only do covers which have one celebrity on them. i cannot make a cover with two or more celebrities unless they have a picture together, in which case, you might have to provide the necessary picture

> the delivery of the cover may take a maximum time of two weeks, so please be patient.

> i am allowed to decline your cover request if you fail to provide the necessary amount of information, or if i feel a lack of inspiration to make the cover. i will comment "accepted" on your request, if i plan to do your cover.

> i can do up to three redos for a cover, all you need to do is ask.

> i will decline your cover if you are rude in the comments or if you're changing the details multiple times during redos. i do not have time to put up with your changing whims.

> the cover must be claimed within two weeks and the payment must be completed at any cost, or else i will put up your cover as a premade.

> in your request, at the end, please include the words "bean fam", so i know you've been through the rules :)

PAYMENT:

Failure to complete payment will result in your cover being put up as a premade and you will be put up on my blacklist :)

If you don't want, make sure you do the following upon receiving your cover(s):

> a permanent follow on my main account jeoning and this account @sykeses
[my phone allows me to see whether you're following me or not by showing a "follows you" sign beside your username, so i will know instantly if you unfollow me]

> credit in the description of your story

> a minimum of five votes on any one of my books on my main account jeoning

So I guess that's it for now!
Examples and other covers are displayed in the next few chapters, so you can check those out as well, to get a better idea of the type of covers I make.

I hope I can satisfy all your cover-needs! xD

-- eredia