Cherry blossoms are blooming

Yoongi waited impatiently at the mansions front doors; scowling he yelled loudly for his younger brother, " Jungkook!  Hurry the fuck up!  " he checked the time on his rolex watch.

" I'm coming! " the younger brother shouted, Jungkook walked down the stairs in a rush. Nearly tripping on his way down.

" You walk with your date like that? " Yoongi teased. The younger of the two  scowled ,  " Let's just get this over with " he grumbled.

Yoongi laughed at his younger brothers attitude and walked out the mansion, followed behind Jungkook to the car. The driver already knowing the destination; greeted the drug lord before taking off immediately.

After a few minutes of silence  Yoongi cleared his throat, " Jungkook, "

The younger looked up from his phone, he took notice of  Yoongi's serous expression, and looked at him questionably.

"  If Namjoon shows up  I want you to run the hell away " he added, "  Run and take  Hoseok, okay? Don't worry about me, just keep him safe  "

Yoongi had to be the one to stay, Jungkook was the next in line after him. The eldest brother believed his brother could take over everything they've built and be the leader it needs. Yoongi also trusts his lovers life in his hands.

Jungkook looked at with a blank stare then chuckled. Does his older brother really think he'll just abandoned him, " I'm not going to leave either of you to die. " Jungkook swore.

The stared at each other in a challenging way before Yoongi gave up. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply as he turned his head and leaned back against the seat. He opened his eyes and looked out the door,  " I guess I can't change your mind then? " he mumbled.

" not gonna happen" Jungkook smirked.

The two drug lords walked through the cemetery and towards the crowd of people that stood among Kim Taehyung's casket. Yoongi looked through the crowd, eyes searching for his love. The he familiar head of dark brown locks, that Yoongi loved to rub his fingers through, caught his sight.