It's Complicated~ Part 1

You know, that feeling, when everything seems perfect? When you are happily in love and you can't help but smile all the time? I felt that. All the time, I felt that. Then, something happened. Something irresistible. Something ... hot. It just made everything seem so not perfect. I have just two words for you: Complicated sucks.

Going to high school always seemed to scare me as a child. I used to worry that no one would like me, or I'd be labeled as a loser. Now, as I'm in my senior year, I realized there was nothing to be afraid of after all. Will it seem like that once I go to college? I wish I knew. For now, I don't care. All I want to do is make senior year my year. I'm going to make sure everything goes perfect. Nothing is gonna stand in my way.

"Hey, Beautiful" said Jake, my boyfriend.

Well, I guess I'm allowed to have one distraction. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a button down light blue shirt. He was wearing a white T-shirt underneath and no tie. It was probably to show around all the new people. Football star and president had to look presentable. His black shoes were made extra shiny so that they could probably blind you. His short, blonde hair was gelled to make his hair somewhat smooth. Yet, the front of the hair just a little spiked. It looked hot. We were standing in front of the ugly green lockers that our school has. The walls were cream and the paint was chipped. It was probably the worst looking school in all of Washington. Yet, it's ours. There were green doors with clear windows to go outside right across from my locker. I hate this school, but I love going to see all my friends.

"Hey, Hon." I said back and got on my tippy toes to kiss him. He pulled me closer so that he could kiss me harder.

"Ow, Ow! Cutest couple over here, everyone!" someone said in the back ground.

Jake and I stopped kissing to see who it was. Of course, it was Daryl. He was on the football team with Jake. I've always seen Daryl like a big brother since freshmen year. He was my first friend here at Washington Heights.

"How's my boy and favorite girl?" Daryl asked. He took my hand and kissed it. That was usually his greeting to me.

Jake pulled me closer to him by putting his arm around me. Jake was always the protective one. I was used to it. I just wish he trusted me more. I mean, Daryl was the one who introduced me to Jake. I'm forever in his debt. I was in love with Jake. I've been in love with Jake for a while now. It just feels like we fit together.

"Are you guys running for cutest couple again?"

Jake and I stared at each other for a few seconds with a smile. He held me close with his arm around me.

"Play along" Jake whispered in my ear and gave me a wink.

He took his arm off me and walked away a few feet. Daryl and I stared at him in confusion. Jake got down on one knee and stared at me.

"Jamie Russo, you are the prettiest, funniest, smartest most perfect girlfriend I could ever ask for. I don't deserve you." Jake practically screamed in front of the whole school.

You could see my blushing from a mile away. I wanted him to just come over and hug me. I knew what he was doing. I decided to take his advice and play along. I reached out my hands to him. He grabbed them and I pulled him up. His face was practically in front of mine.

"Jake Fenton, you are the most amazing, most handsome, most perfect person I could ever meet. I am so glad that you are mine. People like you don't come out of thin air." I screamed back.

I could feel everyone's eyes staring us down. I didn't even want to look at everyone. All I saw was Jake looking me with his crystal blue eyes. I didn't care who was staring anymore. Jake lifted my head up and kissed me. I went into my own little world. It was probably the most amazing kiss I've ever had. When it was over, I wanted more. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him back for more. I just couldn't help myself. I felt safe when he kissed me. I went to a place where no one talked and everything is dark and silent. When I puled my arms away from around his neck, I didn't feel as safe anymore. I felt like I wanted more. I pulled away, thinking we had been there kissing for an hour. When we both stopped, we just stared at each other for a moment.