3

Friday, June 2nd

Today has been pretty good me and Makayla have been swimming 4 like 3hrs.

We just goofed around & floated around in the pool (in floats)
after Makaylas mom brought us some sandwich's,Doritos, and coke.

But we woke up at- well she woke up at 9, I woke up at 8. Bur we didn't get in the pool until 10 so ya.

We had to eat breakfast then all the other stuff. Also listening to stronger than you- undertale responses. Now its 2:13 and we're eating popsicles!(^o^)

I'll add more later byeeee! Okay guys I'm back and I'm at Brynna and Bradin basketball game me and BEN_Charles and we have or really be here at 5, but we got here at 4

So yea. After this I think there taking me home 😭😭 okay guys in back and sorry that in uploading so late. After I was with Makayla they took me home. (sadly)

But good news is! I went to my dad and moms and when I was there we went to this Mexican restaurant then this store then another store then we went home. & didn't know that we was getting a surprise.

So I was bugging and bugging saying,"WHAT'S THE SURPRISE WHAT'S THE SURPRISE!" But no I had to wait, so obviously I had to wait so I did.

Then after I bout cried! Cause I GOT A DOG! IT WAS A 6 WEEKS OLD PUPPY IT WAS A BOXER.
So yea byeeee