Prologue

Prologue

1st grade

I was so nervous for my first day of first grade, I never knew what school would be like. I was worried.

"Sweetie wake up, school today!" my mom said cheerfully while she sat on the end of my bed. "Come on Jaime, we can't be late, can you be a big 5 year old now and get up, ill help you get ready"

I shot up out of bed and stripped off my fairy pyjamas and stop there in a singlet and underwear just grinning while my mom got my uniform ready for me.

"I'm so excited mommy, but I'm also so scared."

"Don't worry babe it'll be fun"

So I got dressed and went into the kitchen and sat at the counter and ate my breakfast.

30 minutes later arriving at school

I hopped out of the car and held my moms hand as we walked up to my new classroom.

When we got up to my classroom everyone had their own group of friends, not me. I was standing there with my mom. I guess everyone went to the same preschool together whereas I went to one on the other side of Stratford but I moved to this side for better education. I noticed one small blonde boy walk in with his mom, he was crying, he looked scared.

I felt sorry for him. Then he and his mum walked over towards and introduced themselves...

"Hi I'm pattie, this is jJustin and you guys are?"

"I'm Charlotte and this is Jaime."

"Hi" I mumbled ducking away. "Will you be my friend?"

"Hi" Justin giggled quietly and wiped away his tears "yes" he looked up to his mom.

"Good boy, now can I leave justin?" Pattie asked.

Justin nodded his head

"Me too, jaime?" my mom d

Squatted in front of me. "have an awesome day babe"

"Ok mum" I smiled "I love you bye" I said as I walked off with my new friend Justin

"I love you mommy" justin called to pattie

"Have a great day son" she replied

"Bye" justin and I said in unison.

8 years later

From first grade on Justin and I had been best friends, we did everything together. we told eachother everything. we also had other best friends but to eachother we were inseperable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hey guys! this is just a prologue to my story, it's just so you know how Justin and jaime met :) I'm not that great at writing books but I hope you enjoy xxx haha