5 | 1 | Conor Maynard ; Past

- Caspar -
"Conor trust me you're gonna like my Bestfriend" I told Conor. Conor currently is finding a girlfriend. I trust him and i'm gonna try my bestfriend Y/N and Him.

"Let's see" He simply said, I can tell he's nervous.

"Let's just pick her up" I said as the both of us head to my car as we went to Y/N's Flat. She than came out of her room then hugged me.

"Caspar I missed you!" She said I smiled at her.

"Aw Y/N i missed you too" I said as she let go.

"By the way this is one of my friends Conor Maynard" I said as they shook hands.

"Oh hey Conor" She told Conor. Y/N is a nice girl but is really good at hiding her feelings. I can tell she's hiding something right now but who knows whatever problem she has. We started walking as I went to Conor.

"Start up a conversation with her" I said as I head to the front seat as Y/N got to the backseat with Conor.

- Few hours later - - Y/N -
I stayed at Caspar's flat alone at the sofa at two in the midnight. Caspar knows i'm going through something it's just that Conor...is my old Bestfriend before Caspar. You see we broke apart because he's far way different from what he was before. Just seeing him I reminisce on how we used to be. I then felt the couch sank. I quickly got rid of my tears and looked at the person.

"Oh, Conor" I let out looking down.

"Y/N please hear me out i'm sorry why can't you just fucking move on?" He said I furrowed my eyebrows he doesn't understand me.

"I was confused" I simply said now looking at him.

"What fucking confused? Y/N you left me" He said

"CONOR I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY? YOU CHANGED A LOT FOR YOU TO EVEN LIKE ME BACK CONOR" I confessed looking directly into his eye a tear dropped from his left eye. He hugged me.

"Y/N i'm sorry" he said then he let go I hugged him.

"Conor i'm the one who's supposed to say sorry I left you I did that Conor i'm-" I said as he cut me off. as he kissed me.

"Let's forget about this it's now in the past Y/N you get it I love you, You love me now can we just start a new beginning and start again?" He said I nodded at him as he kissed me again.

"I love you Conor Paul Maynard" I said, He smiled at me.

"I really love you Y/N M/N L/N" He said.

****************
Hope ya'll like it OMG it's the felllsss
Love lots xxx