@loysius O'hare ' s office

It was another boring Monday afternoon and once again you were sitting on the rough, bumpy chair and working on the glass desk filing Mr. O'hare ' s  paper work. You were trying your best to remember where they all had to go. You managed it in the end though. **10 minutes later** you were on the verge of falling asleep. You was so tired for all he work you have been doing all week. Resting your eyes for a minute you felt a little hand touch your shoulder tapping you. Startled by the hand you woke up and Widened your eyes when you realised who it was.

Mr. O'hare was sitting on top of your desk leaning towards you. With an annoyed look on his face. He saw that you were awake so he moved back and gazed into your eyes.

"I can't have my employees sleep on the job, so go and get a coffee or something to wake you up. Meet me inside of my office afterwards.." he snarled.
"Oh s-sorry sir, wait why do I need to go in your office?" You tiredly muttered.
O'hare walked way smiling not answering your question.
Strolling towards the coffee machine you saw cy.
"Hey cy!" Excitedly saying,
"I bet you love Mr. Ohare.."cy chuckled
"So what if I love him.." you quietly said hoping to not get heard by the camras.
"You always talk to him and blush when he's there."
"Whatever! 😤"

Cy walked away from you. Finishing your drink, you saw aloysius standing in the door way of his office signalling to you to come over there. Dawdling into his office the lights dimmed a dark shade of blue.
O'hare sat down onto his large chair and you sat beside him.
He gave you a small grin and half shutting his eyes.
"So I gotta question for ya" He laughed.
"Oh okay" you stuttered
"Is it true you like me??"
Your palms went sweaty and felt butterflies In your stomach.
"Aloysius I.. dont like you. You blushed
Looking down ohare frowned."thought so.."
"No O'hare I love you." You said trying to keep a straight face.
He didn't know what to say but just stare.
Placing two small, warm hands on your face, he lent in for a kiss on the mouth.
"You have no Idea how long I've wanted that for" You said.
"Well I hope you wouldn't mind if I did this"
As he said that he slid his hands down onto your hips and smirked