Chapter 9

Shelbie pov

Me,kalisa, autumn we're in catering watching the girls match when Stephanie came up to us " I need the crew in my office after this match" she said. "What did we do this time" I sighed "nothing I just wanna discuss something with y'all" she smiled "ok" Seth said
~~~~~~~~~during match~~~~~~~~~
Luna pov
I heard those three little letters ring in my ears as the ref slapped the mat with his hands signaling I had pined dean. I shot up surprised at how easy it was to beat him. He sat in the middle of the ring as shocked as I was glaring holes into my soul. Zoey gracefully slid into the ring and pulled me in for a tight hug." You pined dean ambrose" she yelled jumping up and down from excitement. We stood in the ring with raised hands celebrating till the familiar theme of team bad rung through the arena. We turned to look at the ramp only to se no one walking down it. I was about to laugh when i got attached from behind by someone I lyed on the mat being stomped on till aj lees music hit. She ran to the ring and took down Naomi. While tamina and Sasha were distracted me and zoey attacked them and started beating the hell outta them. Soon refs starred prying us apart. Me, aj, and zoey walked up the ramp backwards with our hands held high. We got backstage to be met with autumn and Scarlett. "Congrats" Scarlett and autumn said engulfing me and zoey in a hug. Stephanie walked up to us and smiled " oh great your all in the same place. I need luna, Scarlett, and autumn in my office as soon as possible" she said walking away in the other direction.
                  Scarlett pov
We made our way toward Stephs office talking on the way their "I wonder why she wants us" luna said "maybe we're getting a storyline" I squeaked in excitement. We turned the corner and eventually got to her office. Scarlett reached for the handle and knocked "come in" she yelled. When Scarlett opened the door we saw what we never in a million years wanted to see. Three, very strong, human beings sitting in office chairs with three other chairs beside them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the bad ending I wrote this in like an hour just to get it up for y'all. I'm starting school next Thursday so updates may be slow.