Welcome!

Hey guys! First thing I want to say is thank you for checking out this book. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Second thing I want to say is, welcome to my roleplay book! Here I will be putting up rp's like werewolves, supernatural, zombie apocalypse, and if you have any suggestions just pm me and I will definitely consider your idea.

Alright I will just put the rules in this chapter because I am not sure what else to say XD

Ok here are my simple, yet important rules:

1. Cussing is allowed, but don't be cussing every single sentence. Also cover it up. Like this: Winter walked up to Hunter and yelled, "What the f**k Hunter?!"

Don't do this: F***ing Winter went up to mother f***ing Hunter and hit the dumb ***. That much cussing is not necessary.

2. Be nice to everyone and don't hate on them because they had their character do something you didn't want them to do to your character. It is not the end of the world is someone's character falls in love with someone else's character. Chill.

3. If someone is bothering you just tell me and I'll deal with them 👿 in a mature way though, duh lol

4. Don't go farther than some making out, if your characters are about to ya know, just hint I and then do a time skip to after they have done it. Unless you want to take that to pm... But no one else needs to know about that.

5. Talk in the third person like this: Winter was walking in the sidewalk. She saw a bird and said, "Hi birdie!"

6. No chains, no, no, just no.

7. Interact with everyone! Be social! Don't expect someone to come up to your character, be a woman/man and JUST DO IT!!! Hope you understand my reference there...

8. Just have fun ok? Ok cool.

Now just go do your forms!